Part 32

The next morning Sakshi woke up early and decided to go on a walk. When she picked up her phone to check the time she saw a text from Mahi. 

Mahi: Hey, you up yet?

Sakshi: Yes, good morning

Mahi: I'm going on a run wanna join?

Sakshi: Sure I was going on a walk too.

Mahi: See you in 10?

Sakshi: Ok

Sakshi quickly gets ready in her tracks grabs her water and heads downstairs. Mahi too comes into the lobby. 

Mahi: Good Morning!

Sakshi: Good morning, someone is in a good mood today!

Mahi: Well this someone has to be in a good mood today since he just saw his beautiful girlfriend and is about to go on a jog with her. 

Sakshi: thanks handsome, but now let's go otherwise this beauty will just go alone 

They both head out hand in hand but unknown to them someone saw them leave together. (Any guesses who saw them?)

Mahi and Sakshi are halfway done with their run in the park when Sakshi gets a little tired and settles on the bench. 

Sakshi: Mahi you run a little too fast, we're done with only half the track and I'm already tired. 

Mahi: Arey half track hi to hua hai and I'm not running fast your too slow.

Sakshi: Haww how mean I'm not slow

Mahi: Come on admit it you're slow that's why you're tired

Sakshi: MR MAHENDRA SINGH DHONI IM NOT SLOW

Mahi: Aacha? then lets race

Sakshi: OK fine let's race

Mahi: OK let's race from here to the end of the track

Sakshi: OK, ready set go

They start running and obviously, Mahi being the amazing athlete he is, is winning. He looks back to see Sakshi is just a bit behind so he purposely slows down as they approach the end of the track and lets Sakshi win. 

Sakshi: Why did you slow down? You could've won

Mahi: I got tired so I slowed down.

Sakshi: Aacha, yeh to mujhe Yuvi, Ro aur Cheeku ko batana padega

Mahi: nai yaar vo log mujhe bohot chidayenge

Sakshi: Ab yeh to purposely slow hoke haar ne se pehle sochna chahiye tha na

Mahi: Purposely kaun harta hai?

Sakshi: baki logo ka to pata nahi par tum to harte ho mujhse 

Mahi: aacha chal ab mujhe ched mat chal hotel wapis chalte hai, warna practice ke liye late ho jayenge

They head back to the hotel and get ready for the practice session. 

Soon everyone meets for breakfast, as usual, all the seniors are sitting together and all the juniors fighting over who will get to sit with whom. 

Mahi and Sakshi walk and they directly take their seats across from each other with Sakshi sitting by Rahul Bhai and Mahi sitting by Dada, while the others were still bickering. 

Finally having had enough of the bickering Anil Bhai decides to shut them up. 

Anil Bhai: BASSSSSSSSS, stop fighting, eat fast we have to leave for practice in 30 minutes.

Everyone settles down quickly and starts eating breakfast. While eating breakfast Sakshi and Mahi were having a conversation with their eyes, Sonu who was sitting by Sakshi, and Yuvi who sitting by Mahi nudged them and smirked at them. 

Someone who was sitting by them noticed this exchange and internally smiled, but covered it soon. The person thought to himself "Hmm I will have to keep an eye on them to find out what's going on." 

Everyone finished their breakfast and were about to board the bus when another round of bickering started. But the difference this time was that it was pre-planned, by the juniors. Aashu Pa and Viru Pa started the bickering

Viru Pa: Aaj Mahi ke paas mai baithunga

Aashu Pa: Haan aur mai Sakshi ke paas baithunga

Yuvi: Viru tu nahi mai baithunga mahi ke paas

Sonu: Aur Sakshi ke paas mai hi baithunga

Irfan: haan haan aaj Viru aur Aashu will sit Yuvi tu aur Sonu hi hamesha baithte ho, we also want to sit by them.

Zak: Irfan we should also fight to sit by Sakshi and Mahi, if we say we will sit later phir to hume chance hi nahi milega. 

Soon the bus turns into chaos until the junior most kids intervene.

Ro: Mahi Bhai why don't you sit by Sakshi di?

Vi: Haan bhai aaj aap baith jao Sakshi di ke paas hum baadme decide karenge who will sit with whom and when. 

Mahi and Sakshi instantly agreed while everyone else, except seniors, shared a knowing look, and smirked. 

The seniors who saw all this unfold just brushed it off as one of the usual bickering but someone's ears perked up and he observed everything that unfolded, and just like that the seed of doubt from the morning became a tree.

---

GUYS TOMORROW IS THE WORLD CUP FINAL!!!!

It's just one sleep away and this could be our year! I absolutely cannot wait for the final, it's going to be a thriller of a game.  

Am I a bit nervous about the final? yes, but I know we will pull through 🤞🏼

IND vs AUS is never an easy game, I fully expect it to be a nail-biter, and it will bring about so much excitement. I hope our boys continue to dominate the way that they have been and bring the trophy home. 

Also, I have been updating my OS book during the World Cup and am planning on writing an update post the final (Idk if it will be uploaded directly after the final, if not then most likely by Monday or Tuesday) so please do give them a read and share your thoughts. 

---

That's all for today!

I know it's been a while since the last update, but a big thank you to everyone who commented and inspired me to write again. 

I've been facing a huge writer's block and honestly ran out of ideas on how to continue the story, but all the comments for me to continue the story and asking for updates made me read my story again and gave me a couple of ideas on how to proceed. 

Please let me know how this update was, hopefully, this update turned out decent, as I have lost my writing flow. I will also try to write more often if time permits. 

As always thank you so much for all the support, please continue supporting and do comment to let me know your thoughts. 

Until Next Time 👋🏼