Part 22

The boys are back from practice and are in their rooms chilling, while the ladies return from sightseeing. Everyone freshened up and made their way to the team room. 

In the team room, everyone was present except Sakshi so the ladies took this as an opportunity to discuss.

VIjeeta: Cheeku baccha can you go lock the door, please?

Virat: Ok bhabhi

Rahul Bhai: Why are we locking the door? 

Chethana: I'll tell you, so we're planning something

Dona: Tomorrow is Sakshi's birthday and I'm pretty sure you boys forgot

Anjali: So we ladies have decided everything and we need your help in executing the plans.

Sachin: We are very glad that you ladies have planned a surprise but we didn't forget our sister's birthday. 

Anil Bhai: Exactly we're planning on wishing her tonight since we have a match tomorrow.

Dada: Also since Sakshi is a foodie, all the food tomorrow will be of her choice.

Vijeeta: Good idea but what are the decoration plans for tonight?

Rahul Bhai: Ummm we have or may not have forgotten to plan that.

All the ladies slap their hands on their foreheads.

Anjali: We knew it! so boys here is the plan Rahul, Sach, Sourav, and Anil you guys will be in charge of food. Our junior devars you are in charge of decorations. And our lovely kiddos Ro and Vi you are in charge of keeping your Sakshi didi busy, she should not step out of her room until one of us comes to bring yall to the team room. 

Dada: Hum sab ko to kaam baat diya, aap ladies kis cheez ki in charge ho?

Dona: Hum log cake banane jaa rahe hai, we don't exactly trust yall with the cake so.

All the seniors look offended.

Chethana: Don't look at us like that I think yall forgot what happened the last time you were in charge of the cake.

Viru: hahahaha bhabhi I remember, Dada thought to taste the cake before we brought it to cut and he ended up eating a whole slice and then the other three seniors also joined in and there was no cake for me to cut since they already ate it.

everyone bursts out laughing while the seniors scratch the back of their heads.

Vijeeta: Still wanna give us the offended look?

Senior boys (sulking): No Sorry

 Anjali: Alright everybody off to work I don't want to see everything done in 2 hours got it?

Everyone: Yes Maam 

Everyone gets on with their work, the ladies take over the hotel kitchen, while the boys start decorating, and the seniors are in a corner deciding the menu and contacting the best restaurants in the area to get the food delivered.

Our adorable RohiRat are making their way to Sakshi's room, thinking of ways to keep her busy. 

RohiRat knocked on her door and were greeted with a smiling Sakshi. 

Rohit: Sakshi Di, hum bore ho rahe hai

Virat: haan di bohot bore ho raha hai aur sare bhai bhi busy hai. Chalo na hum log kahi bahar jaate hai.