Part 34

The practice session wrapped up, and everyone headed back to the hotel and freshened up. The senior boys planned to meet in the lobby and then decide where they would go for lunch. 

As usual, Rahul Bhai and Anil Bhai were on time and waiting for the other two, while the other two came in bickering. 

Sach Pa: Kaha jana hai lunch ke liye?

Anil Bhai: Umm Sach I don't think the food is as important as what Jammy's wants to tell us.

dada:  Jam you told him but not us! So bad 

Rahul Bhai: I haven't told anyone anything yet

Sach Pa: Then why did Anil say that?

Anil Bhai: I just know Jam well! he won't call only us to lunch without the kids if it isn't something important. 

Rahul Bhai: Correct now don't waste time and let's go

Sach Pa: But where? Let's get Sushi!

Rahul Bhai: Okay fine let's get sushi but can we please leave the car is waiting.

The seniors leave for the restaurant. They enter the restaurant and sit at one of the corner tables. They place their orders and are now waiting for the food to come. 

Dada: Okay Jam now tell us what's up

Rahul Bhai: Have you guys noticed our Mahi in the last few days?

Sach Pa: he's been playing very well and is in great touch.

Rahul Bhai: yeah true but something off the field?

Dada: off the field, he's just our Mahiya, nothing too new

Rahul Bhai: Okay what about Sakshi have yall noticed anything about her?

Anil Bhai: She has adapted well to being with the team, she's a lot more relaxed now when we are out and the media is there. 

Rahul Bhai: anything else?

The three seniors: nah

Rahul Bhai: you know what, let me just tell you. You all don't notice anything. Ever since the last tour haven't yall seen Mahi's change in behavior towards Sakshi?

Dada: Yah he has gotten comfortable having her around the team as our new physio. 

Anil Bhai: Rahul are you saying what I think you are?

Rahul Bhai: Yes Jumbo!

Sach Pa: If it's true then I totally ship them

Dada: Can yall stop taking in code and tell me as well?

Rahul Bhai: Typical Sourav!

Anil Bhai: We think that Mahi and Sakshi like each other!

Dada: WHAT

Sach Pa: why are you overreacting Dadi, it's good na 

Dada: Yeah it is, it's just that he's my first kiddo. 

The other seniors: OURS TOO

Sach Pa: But Jam how did you find out?

Rahul Bhai: Well when we got to the hotel on the first day I had gone to the lobby in the morning and I saw them both leaving hand in hand and then again on the bus all our kids were smirking when Ro and Vi suggested they sit together. And then today when Mahi was hurt the concern on Skashi's face and the way she cared for him gave it all away. 

Dada: Now that you mention this I see it too!

Anil Bhai: Wait guys, Jam said all the kids were smirking, which means everyone except us knew!

Sach Pa: Hawww, they left us out!

Dada: Guys the kids didn't tell us but what say time for some pranks?

Sach Pa: I'm so in!

Anil Bhai: Ummm, I don't know if we should I think we should wait till they tell us..

Rahul Bhai: Or we "happen to find out" and then we can prank

Dada: Sach congrats we have managed to get our "sane" jammy to play pranks!

Sach Pa: YESSSS

Rahul Bhai: why should only you and the kids get to have all the fun?

Anil Bhai: Okay but what will we do?

Sach Pa: How about we...

Rahul Bhai: Good idea. 

The seniors finish up their lunch and head back to the hotel. 

While the seniors were at lunch the juniors decided to chill in the team room. Everyone gathered in the room and decided to watch a movie. 

When the seniors walked into the team the whole team was sprawled on the floor with Mahi and Sakshi sitting together as Sakshi rested her head on Mahi's shoulder. 

The seniors quietly took a picture and walked to them took a seat on the couch and cleared their throats. 

Everyone looked up at them and Mahi Sakshi sat straight. 

Rahul Bhai: Movie night without us?

Virat: bhaiiiii look na Yuvi Pa and others didn't play a movie that I and Ro wanted to watch. 

Rahul Bhai: yuv very bad, why didn't you play what Ro and Cheeku wanted to watch?

Yuvi: bhai we always watch what Shana and Rabbit want to watch this one time we decided we would watch what most of us wanted to watch.

Rahul Bhai: Cheeku it's okay na, we always watch what you want to right so this time let them watch. Let's do one thing I, you, and Ro can watch the movie y'all want to watch later ok?

Mahi & Yuvi: bhai what about us?

Dada (with a subtle tease in his voice): You both Sakshi and Sonu can watch whatever yall want later. 

Anil Bhai: Now before another argument breaks everybody off to your rooms freshen up and be in the down for dinner in an hour. 

---

That's all for today

First of all, I apologize for not updating in a while, life has been busy, and finding time to write a full update is challenging. 

A big thank you to everyone who has been commenting and asking for updates it truly motivated me to write even if it was just a line a day. 

I hope you all enjoy the update! Plz vote and comment and let me know how this update was. would love to hear some feedback. 

As always thank you for all the support! 

Until Next Time 👋🏼