Part 17

Mahi and Sakshi finish eating their pizza and are headed back to the hotel. Sakshi turned on the radio in the car and was sitting looking out the window. 

Tum Hi Ho started playing on the radio and Sakshi and Mahi looked at each other, but Sakshi lightly turned Mahi's face back to the road. Mahi chuckled at her gesture and reached for Sakshi's hand and intertwined their finger and kept driving. Sakshi looked down at their intertwined fingers and smiled, she looked up at Mahi and he too looked at her for a brief second before going back to looking at the road. 

No words were said but the brief eye contact and the intertwined hand told a story. 

They finally reached the hotel and they entered the elevator. 

On the other hand, Yuvi and Sonu were sitting together in Yuvi's room.

Sonu: So Yuvi you're telling me ki Sakshi has gone with Mahi on a drive?

Yuvi: yes

Sonu: Yeh kya baat hui yaar usne meko to bataya bhi nahi. Aur to aur Mahi ne bhi kuch nahi bola

Yuvi hits Sonu's head lightly

Yuvi: Usne kisiko bhi nahi bataya hai, I just happened to be in Mahi's room jab vo Jaya se baat kar raha tha aur baaton baaton me meko pata chala

Sonu: Chalo koi na, Im just happy ki vo dono khush hai.

Yuvi: Me too yaara. Sonu room mai baithe baithe bore ho raha hai chal na neeche jaate hai thodi dair.

Sonu: Haan chal meko bhi ab bore ho raha hai room me baithne ko

Yuvi and Sonu head out of the room and are waiting for the elevator. The elevator arrives and from the elevator comes Mahi Sakshi whose hands are intertwined. 

Yuvi: Oh ho so the love birds are back! How was your date?

Sakshi: It wasn't a date Yuvi we just went out

Sonu: aacha chutki your intertwined hands tell us a different story.

Mahi and Sakshi leave each other's hands, Mahi rubs the back of his neck while Sakshi tucks in a loose strand of hair. 

Yuvi: Sonu inko dekh to sahi both of them are blushing so hard.

Mahi: agar tum dono ka chidhake ho gaya ho to hum sab yaha se chale? Room me jaake baithte hai, yaha rahe to agar bhai ya dada ne sun liya to meri shamat aajayegi. Aur agar galti se Ro ya cheeku ne dekh liya to kal sab jagha broadcast ho jayega.

Yuvi: Room me nahi hum kab se baith ke bore ho gaye hai, chal terrace pe chalte hai

Mahi: haan theek hai chalo

They all head to the terrace, and on their way, they order some ice cream.

Sonu: Ok now tell me where did yall go?

Sakshi: we went to the park with the lake view

Sonu: wow how cute.

Sakshi: By the way, Sonu Bhai we're official now

Yuvi: Oye hoye yeh hui na baat

Mahi: yes but we won't be announcing that were dating

Sakshi: Yeah I'm still uncomfortable with fans and media interactions and plus I think it's better to keep relationships private and share the news only with our close ones.

Sonu: So are yall planning on telling Bhais?

Mahi: Yes we do want to tell them but to be honest I'm kinda scared of their reactions. They love Sakshi like a sister and are super protective of her.

Yuvi: fair but I'm sure they will be very happy

Sonu: I agree I don't think they will find anyone who they trust more than you with her.

Sakshi: I agree with Sonu and Yuvi

Mahi: aacha chalo let's head to our rooms and get some sleep we have an early morning practice tomorrow

Sakshi: yes let's go, yall need proper rest to play

The four of them head to their rooms and call it a night. 

The next morning everyone gathered in the dining hall for breakfast. Everyone got their breakfast and sat down at the table to eat together.

Rahul Bhai: Sakshi, theek se kaho you too have a long day.

Sakshi: Bhai itna to liya hai maine! Im having 2 bread and jam with a full cup of coffee and some fruits aur kitna khao

Dada: that is not enough for all the running around you do all day.

Sakshi: But dada I can't heavy this early I promise ill grab a snack in 2 hours

Dada: Ok, but make sure you eat ok?

Sakshi: Yes Dada 

Anil Bhai: Mahi, Yuvi tum dono aaj time pe kaise aaye?

Mahi: anil Bhai vo kya hai na galti se yeh janab kabhi kabhi time par uth jate hai

Yuvi: DADAAAAAA dekho na your Mahiyaa is teasing me

Dada: Mahiyaaa stop troubling Yuvi

Mahi: Dada kya yaar aap isse zyada pyaar karte ho na isliye iski side le rahe ho na?

Irfan: here goes another stupid Mahi Yuvi fight.

Bhajju: kabhi kabhi to yeh samj nahi ata ki junior Shana aur Cheeku hai ya yeh dono

Ro: Vi look Mahi Bhai and Yuvi Pa are fighting just like us

Vi: haan yaar Ro aur jaise hum Mahi Bhai ko complain karte hai waise hi yeh dono Dada ko complain kar rahe hai.

Sonu: Inke pehle it was Dada and Sach Pa, phir Mahi aur Yuvi aaye aur phir tum dono

Ro: Iska matlab aage bhi aisi ek jodi ayegi jo yeh ICT ki parampara ko aage le kar jayegi?

Irfan Bhai: It might, history ko dekhte hue to aise hi lag raha hai

Ro: Vi tujhe kya lagta hai hum dono me se kaun hoga jo jagde suljayega? Mujhe to lagta hai mai hi honga

Vi: Tu lazy panda? I don't think so, jagde solve karne ke liye you need someone smart like me

Ro: Tu aur smart? Tu na apna bechare se dimag sirf overthinking karwata hai. Uss din pata hai na tere overthinking ke wajha se teko fever ho gaya tha?

Vi: Haan par vo to hai. But you know what Ro I think both of us together will make awesome seniors, hum Saath Saath jagde solve karenge, juniors ko pamper karenge aur ICT ko games jitayenge.

Ro: You're right, hum dono milke vo sab karenge jo humare seniors ne humare liye kiya hai.

Sonu: Agar tum dono ke future plans ho gaye ho to ground pe chale?

Ro/Vi: haan haan bhai chalo.

---

That's all for today!

I know the updates are super irregular, but college and assignments are keeping me on my toes. I'll try my best to write more regularly. 

Please leave comments and let me know how was the update, also please continue supporting and voting.

Until Next Time 👋🏼