Part 28

Finally, it was time to board the bus everyone went to their usual spots and did their usual travel activities. Sakshi ended up in the back of the bus as the bhabhis were traveling too. 

Sakshi settled on the seat beside Mahi and started scrolling on her phone. 

Mahi: Hi, good morning.

Sakshi: Morning

Mahi: Kya kar rahi ho?

Sakshi: Kuch nahi just checking my phone, answering messages, emails, etc.

Mahi: Vo to baadme bhi kar sakhti ho na?

Sakshi: Kar to sakhti hu par abhi free hu to socha ki abhi hi check kar lu.

Mahi: Yaha bajume itna handsome ladka baita hai aur inko apna phone check karna hai.

Sakshi: Accha to aap hi bataye ki mujhe kya karna chahiye?

Mahi: Umm, let's see talk to me. 

Sakshi: Hmm not a bad idea, but unfortunately we will have to talk some other time kyu ki philhal airport aa gaya.

Mahi just rolls his eyes and Sakshi laughs at his antics. He helps Sakshi with her luggage and they head towards the check-in counter. 

Everybody checks in and settles in the lounge. 

The seniors were sitting together in the middle with juniors surrounding them. The group of juniors was just sitting and messing around with each other, while all the ladies sat in one corner doing their own thing. 

Their flight was finally called and they headed to the gate. they settled in and as luck would have it Mahi, Sakshi, and Rohit Virat all had their seats by each other, with Yuvi and Sonu just behind them. 

As Mahi sat on his seat a RohiRat fight broke out. 

Rohit: I want to sit by bhai you sat by him last time so it's my turn.

Virat: No I want to sit by bhai you were sitting by him in the lounge 

Sakshi: Kiddos no fighting Mahi can sit in the middle and both of you can sit by him that way. 

Rohit: No di only one of us can sit by him. 

Virat: Yah because we want you to sit by him on the other side.

Rohit: yah and we won't take no for an answer.

Mahi: Okay then why don't you both sit by each other?

Virat: No Bhai he will irritate me the whole way.

Rohit: yah Bhai and he won't let me sleep.

Sakshi: Ok fine then how about one of you switch with Yuvi or Sonu?

RohiRat: NAHIIIIII

Mahi: Ek dusre ke bina reh nahi sakhte par complain karni hai hai na?

RohiRat: hehehe

Rohit: Ok neither one of us will sit by bhai, only di will sit by him. 

Virat: I didn't think ill agree but your right. Bhai will sit near the window next di and then us.

Mahi: Ab sab decide ho gaya ho to shall we take a seat please

They all settle down, Rohit and Virat are busy looking for a movie to watch, while Mahi and Sakshi were talking.

Mahi: So how was your first away tour?