Part 14

They all gather at the breakfast table, everyone seems pretty woken up except Sakshi. Sakshi was today sitting by Anil Bhai and while waiting for breakfast she rested her head on Anil Bhai's shoulder and fell asleep. 

Everyone served themselves and now Bhabhis too joined them at the breakfast table 

Dona: Anil Sakshi ko uthao aur use bhi kuch khila do

Anil Bhai lightly taps Sakshi

Sakshi: Sone do na bhai

Anil Bhai: Nahi Sakshi utho you need  to eat before we leave we have a long flight ahead baacha

Sach Pa: Sakshi, baacha ek kaam karo abhi get up and eat flight pe tum so jana ok?

Sakshi: Ugh, ok

Sakshi gets up but is taking very small bites. Rahul Bhai who is sitting on the other side of her notices this, and decides to do something about it. 

Rahul Bhai: Sakshi open your mouth.

Sakshi: Bhai mai kha lungi aap...

Rahul Bhai: Dikh raha hai hume ki tum kaise kha rahi ho, chup chap khao

Sonu: Haww bhai itne pyaar se to hume kabhi nahi khilaya

Rahul Bhai: Tum logo ko khilani ki zaroorat padti bhi hai kya?

Yuvi: Yeh baat to hai bhai.

Rahul Bhai feeds Sakshi while eating his breakfast as well. They finish eating their breakfast and everyone goes to their rooms to grab their bags. Sakshi goes to her room grabs her bag and meets everyone in the living room. They all head out and reach the airport. They check in and head to the lounge waiting for their flight. 

The ICT had been sitting quietly in the lounge for a very long 5 minutes and now the boredom had started settling in. The seniors were in a corner enjoying peace. but the juniors were itching to do some masti. Vi was bugging a sleeping Ro because he was bored, and Yuvi was bugging Mahi who was sitting peacefully. The others were busy on their phones ignoring the two sets of best friends. 

Rohit/Mahi: Mahi Bhaiiiiiiiiiiiii/ DADAAAAAAA is idiot ko dekho na he's bugging me.

Dada/Mahi: Stop troubling him

Sach Pa: I can't believe Mahi has kiddos but he still complains like a kiddo to us. 

Anil Bhai: So true. Before these boys start some drama inko coffee lene bhej dete hai.

Rahul Bhai: Aacha idea hai

Dada: Yuvi, Cheeku, Viru can you guys go get coffee for everyone?

Viru: Ha dada hum abhi jaa ke aate hai

While they went to go get coffees the others got busy on their phones and Sakshi and Ro got back to sleeping peacefully. After a while, the trio returned with everyone's coffees and headed towards the gate.

The flight was a long one and Sakshi's seat was near the juniors. 

Yuvi: Yaar flights bohot lambi, bohot bore ho raha hai aur neend bhi nahi aa rahi.

Viru: Haan yaar neend bhi nahi aa rahi Yuvi chal hum picture dekh te hai

Yuvi: haan aacha idea hai

Ro: Viiiiiiii mujhe bore ho raha hai chal na kuch karte hai

Vi: Ro, yaar mai kya karu ek kaam kar tu insta scroll kar le main bhi vo hi kar raha hu.