Part 16

Yuvi: Jaya se baat karke mind fresh ho gaya.

Mahi: Haan Di ke saath jabhi bhi baat karta hu na maan halka ho jata hai

Yuvi: waise tune Sakshi ke bare me bataya Di ko?

Mahi: Di ko kya batao?

Yuvi: yahi ki you and Sakshi are dating

Mahi: Umm, we are not officially dating, but we enjoy each other's company and know that we like each other.

Yuvi: So you're telling me ki you haven't asked her out?

Mahi: Kinda, were best friends before anything else

Yuvi: Mahi for a few seconds I'm going into Sakshi's brother mode. Dekh Mahi Sakshi is a nice girl and you both are good for each other. If you are serious about her, I suggest you make things official. I know ab tu bolega ki you are a private person and you don't want the world knowing, you don't have to announce just make things official with her and when you're ready you can tell your close ones.

Mahi: I am serious about her Yuvi and I know that she knows that but I agree Yuvi and I promise you that I will ask her out

Yuvi: Ok Mahi I trust you, now back to friend mode. Tu propose kab karega?

Mahi: I haven't planned anything yet but we are going on a drive today.

Yuvi: Oh ho kya baat hai Mahendra Singh Dhoni ji

Mahi: Shut up Yuvi, Chal ab mujhe ready hone de aur haan dinner pe please cover for us

Yuvi: haan haan theek hai.

Mahi quickly gets ready and heads to the lobby where he meets Sakshi. 

Sakshi: So MS how are we going on a drive today car ya bike?

Mahi: Hmm aaj na car me chalte hai

Sakshi: theek hai

They get in the car, and Mahi starts driving. After driving for about an hour they reach a park with a lake view, and they sit on the grass looking at the water.

Mahi turns to Sakshi.

Mahi: Sakshi ek sawal puchu?

Sakshi: haan MS bolo na

Sakshi turns to look at Mahi.

Mahi: Tum mujhe MS kyu bulati ho?

Sakshi: Kyuki vo tumhara naam hai

Mahi: I mean ki tum mujhe Mahi bhi to bula sakhti ho na

Sakshi: Bula to sakhti hu par MS bulane ki aadat pad gai hai.

Mahi: Ek aur sawal puchu?

Sakshi: Haan 

Mahi: What do you think about me?

Sakshi: You're a nice person inside out. You care a lot about people and are always there for your loved ones.

Mahi: Sakshi I'm not good at this part, but you know that I love spending time with you and you also know that I like you a lot more than best friends...

Sakshi: I know MS you don't have to say all this to me I already know what you feel for me and I feel the same for you. Your actions and gestures let me know how much you care for me and what you feel, you don't need words to express it.

Mahi: I know that we both have this unsaid understanding and are very clear about what we mean to each other but Sakshi I want to make things official at least between us. We don't have to tell the world but I want to officially ask you out. So Ms. Sakshi Rawat will you be my girlfriend and maybe down the line spend your life with me?