Rooftop Fairy

Jimin is now alone and got no money. He got fired this morning and evicted from his place in the afternoon. What can this evening offer me, he wonders?

He misses his mom, how he wishes she is still with him. His mom just died recently. All of his savings were used to pay for his mom's medical bills, yet she was taken from him.

He also misses his workplace. Not the actual vicinity but more of his inspiration, for Jimin knows that he will not see him again, the guy on the rooftop. 

Aside from his mom, Tae, his best friend, is the only person who cares for him.  But he has so many on his plate right now that I cannot bother Tae with his woes.

Jungkook is rich, handsome, and everybody's fantasy. The president of Korea's top company is ruthless in dealing with business transactions.

But he needs to have a partner, someone to be with him, as soon as possible. This is because of a promise he gave to his grandfather. His hal-abeoji took care of him when his parents died in a plane crash when he was ten years old. Now his grandfather is sick and wishes for him to get married soon.

Jungkook was never attracted to anyone except for an employee from the purchasing department.  

He can still remember the first time he saw him. He was silently crying on the rooftop. Wishing his mom never left him.

The rooftop has always been JK's solace when he needs to think, but now he went there every lunch break not to clear his head but to gaze at this beautiful creature who spent his lunch break silently crying his woos away.

Only, he was not on the rooftop today.