The ambulance incident

9:30 AM. Mr. Kim, their composed and refined butler, is frantically pounding their bedroom door. Jimin quietly moved from his husband's embrace. JK complained with the action and pulled Jimin back into his arms.

"Babe, we need to get up. There is a commotion outside."

"Baby, let them be. There is nothing Mr. Kim can handle." Jungkook answered when the butler pounded the door while panicky, yelling for them to open it.

JK immediately got up, grabbed his pajama, and asked Jimin to wear clothes. He abruptly opened the door and shouted, "What?!"

"There's an ambulance waiting downstairs. They mentioned that you needed to be brought to a hospital."

"Me to the hospital? What the fuck? Are you serious?" Then he suddenly remembered his instructions to Hobi hyung.

"JK, you have 25 missed calls from Hobi hyung. This must be really important." Jimin said as he handed the cell phone to his husband.

JK grabbed Mr. Kim's arm and pulled him farther from Jimin. Mr. Kim was curious, but JK's eyes were silently telling him not the ask question, so the butler decided to do as instructed. JK gave instructions to ask the medic team to leave and that he would shoulder the expense for wasting their time and effort for being here.

"What was that all about, babe?"

"Nothing, just a miscommunication between Hobi hyung and me."

"Babe, we promised not to keep any secrets. Care to explain what just happened."

JK guided Jimin back to their bedroom and explained what had happened.

"What?! I can't believe that you think I can harm you!" Jimin cried.

"Baby, with your looks and actions last night, you scare the shit out of me. I'm so sorry, angel."

"So, you are scared of me, Jungkook?"

"Are we fighting again? Please do not call me Jungkook. You are making me nervous."

"Who said we are fighting, babe? Sorry for calling you by your name, babe."

JK was now confused with Jimin's mood swings. He could not help but ask, "So we are good?"

"We are more than good. Would you like to join me in a bath?"

"Wow, sure!"

"Then, you can eat me after."

"Did I hear that right, baby?"

"I mean, we can eat breakfast after."

JK smirked at his sexy husband, "Baby, it is only 9:45 AM. But I really like the way you think."

As they hand and hand entered their bathroom.