Did I fucked up?

Jungkook felt the numbness of his side, he tried to move backward, but something was blocking him from behind. Then he suddenly panicked and wondered what was going on?

He tried to focus on his surroundings. Ok, he was in their bedroom. Oh, fuck! Jimin was back hugging me. Great! He tried to turn to embrace his husband but felt an intense headache. Think Jeon, what happened last night? We had dinner. We chatter, and we drink soju. Holy shit! Did I pass out? Did I fucked up? How did we go home? Did Jimin drive the car? Who paid for the dinner? The great CEO Jeon allowed his husband to pay for their first dinner date.

How stupid can you be, Jeon? He scolded himself.

"JK, are you feeling ok? Does your head hurt? Jimin groggily asked.

"I'm ok, angel."

Jimin got up and got water from their refrigerator. "Please drink some. I will ask Mr. Kim if we have some medicine for headaches."

JK pulled him back from the bed, "Do not bother, angel. I'm a little dizzy, but I can manage. Besides, it is quite late. The maids are already sleeping."

"Are you sure?

"Yes, but what I hurt the most is my pride. Tell me honestly, baby. I fucked up, right?"

"Jungkook, what do you mean?"

"Who paid for dinner? How do we get here? Was I pain in your ass? I'm so sorry, baby."

"To answer your questions, I paid for dinner. It was a good thing I brought my purse with me. I carry you to the car, drive it, then ask the help of Mr. Kim to carry you here. And yes, you were a pain in my ass. But a cute one at that."

"Did I talk non-sense things?"

"Nope, actually, you were very quiet."

"Did I kiss you?"

"Yes, you did. But then I thought that since you were drunk and probably regretted doing that, I put some distance between us. Then you slept like a baby."

"I kissed you? Was it a peck, or you know?"

"It's more of a peck, but I do not know your level of "you know is"."

"Like this," and JK kissed Jimin as if his life depended on it.