The Conditions

"I will pay all your debts, give you a place to stay, a monthly allowance that will make you live like a princess."

Jimin cut him. "At what price, sir, if I may ask?"

"You have to marry me," JK replied.

Jimin can't believe what he heard.

JK continued. "It will be a marriage of convenience, a paper marriage. The contract will last for two years. After that, you will be free."

"But why me?" asked Jimin.

JK answered, "Because you need help, here's the contract. Please read."

Jimin took his time reading the contract. He thanked his lucky stars for this proposal until he read the last condition.

"Sir, it says here that there will be occasional hugs and kisses. Why?" asked Jimin.

JK moves closer, "Of course, we need to make our relationship believable to others."

Jimin blushingly moves away, "I mean, sir, what do you mean by occasional?"

"As stated in the contract, there will be instances that we need to share a room and sleep together. Do not worry. I will not do things you disapprove of." JK explained.

" I see," Jimin answered." What about the nights you will be staying here?

Are the people around us aware of our contract?"

" No, they can easily tell my grandfather, and he will be heartbroken that my marriage is just a joke," JK answered.

"We need to keep a facade that we are a loving couple, so much in love with each other," JK added.

Thinking that he had nothing to lose, Jimin agreed.

Jimin was brought to a modern and posh house in an exclusive village.

"Jimin, this will be your place for the next two years," JK explained. "Enjoy your new home."

"Will you be staying here?" Jimin meekly asked. 

"Yes, starting the day after tomorrow. By the way, that is the day of our wedding," JK answered.

He continued with a smirk, "Rest tonight, sweetie. You are free from me; you still have two more nights."

Jimin gulped and then panicked. Oh, we will be sleeping together. That would not be hard, right? I have no background with a man or with anyone. My extra hours were spent taking care of my mom since I was a teenager. Then Jimin realized that he had said it aloud.

JK touched Jimin's plump lips, "No need to worry, sweetie. I will teach you, if you want to."

Jimin whispered, "What if I disappoint you?"

JK whispered in Jimin's ear, "You will never disappoint me in bed, sugar."

Jimin intensely blushed. "Not that kind of disappointment, Mr. Jeon. In social gatherings."

JK smiled. He touched Jimin's nose and kissed him on the lips. "Do not worry too much. See you soon, sweetie, my future bride," JK said and strolled to the door.