Overtime

For three nights after their honeymoon, Jungkook spent most of his time in the office. He badly wants to be with his husband, but the merger is taking too much of his time. This is nothing new to him; however, he personally manages everything as requested by his harabeoji.

It was already 10:00 PM, and he was finally reviewing the last file. He already requested Hobi hyung to go home and rest. He asked Hobi to finalize everything tomorrow (a Saturday). He plans to relax and spend the weekend with his husband.

 He plans to relax and spend the weekend with his husband

JM excitedly answered, "Hello. Hi Jungkook. Are you still in the office?"

"Yes, sweetie. Miss me already?"

"Yes, you have no idea how much I miss being with you," JM thought, but instead, he answered, "Have you eaten dinner?"

"Yes, Hobi hyung ordered food before going home by 8:00 PM. What about you? How are you?"

"I'm good, just reading the suspense novel you brought the other day. Please go home as soon as you can."

"Sweetie, please do not wait for me anymore. Promise, I will be home as soon as I finish reviewing the last document."

"O-ok, but I will wait for you."

"Why?"

"So I can give you your daily dose of cuddles. I know how tired and stressed you had been lately. That's the least that I can do."

"Angel, you are too good to be true. Your cuddles comfort me a lot."

"Hopefully, you cannot live without my cuddles after two years." Jimin was not aware that he had verbalized his thoughts.

"Do not worry, angel; I live for your cuddles."

JM blushed after hearing JK's reply.

"J-just be home asap, M-mr. Jeon. I will be waiting for you."

"Yes, Mr. Jeon Jimin. May I ask you something?"

"Sure, what can I do for you?"

"Can you send me a selca? Please."

"A-are you sure you want my selca?

"That is the second thing I wish for."

"W-what's the first?"

"Your love," JK silently answered.

Since Jungkook chose to ignore his question, Jimin decided to end the call swiftly. He is afraid that JK may hear the disappointment in his voice.