Best lunch ever

"I think that's it. We are done with all the merger details," Jhope stated.

"Finally, I can go home earlier and be with Jimin. Gosh, I miss being with him the whole day!"

"JK, we have to review the contracts for the last time."

"Hyung, do we have to?"

"Though I trust the legal department on this, we must review the contract clauses just in case our soon-to-be partners will raise a concern during the event."

"Yeah, I agree. We can do this. By the way, if grandpa asks for an update, please ease his worries. we got this."

"OMG! It's already noon. I forgot to  tell Ms. Oh to order food. My bad."

"No worries, hyung. We are both absorbed with the event preparation; we seem to have lost track of time, but I am hungry. The breakfast Jimin prepared this morning was the best. I wish I could taste his homemade cooking for lunch."

Suddenly, Ms. Oh (JK's secretary) knocks on the door.

"Come in, Ms. Oh."

"Good afternoon, Mr. Jeon. Your driver dropped by a while ago. He said that your husband sent  packed lunch for you and Mr. Jung to ensure that you both are eating well." Ms. Oh explained while preparing the packed lunch in their makeshift kitchen inside JK's office.

"You are very lucky Mr. Jeon to have a very thoughtful husband. Enjoy your lunch, sir."

"Wow, just wow! I did not expect this."

"Hey, there's a note!" Hobi grabs the paper and reads it.

"Aren't they the sweetest, hyung?"

"I can now understand your sudden liking to go home earlier. If Tae is waiting for me at home, I will find it hard to go to work every day."

"Whoa... the workaholic Jung Hoseok, does not want to go to work? You like Tae that much?"

"Super."

Jungkook smiled, for he knew the feeling. They happily eat the packed lunch prepared and sent by the JM and Tae, stating it was their best lunch ever.