First night

"Ummm, Jimin... would it be okay if we share a room for our entire honeymoon?" JK asked.

"The cabin crew and the captain report directly to grandfather. I do not want him to raise any alarm about why we are not together during our honeymoon."

"I understand," Jimin answered. "The room is spacious. I can sleep on the couch," he continued.

"No one will use the couch, Jagiya. The bed is big enough for the two of us. Besides, I want to spend every minute of our honeymoon with you."

"W-what?"

Oh, fuck, Jeon Jungkook, what are you doing? "I want to know you better. How will I know you if we will not spend time together... talking."

"Ohhh," Jimin answered. "Why do I feel quite disappointed? Am I hoping for more than talking? Pabo Jimin quit wishing for the moon."

After their romantic dinner, JK dismissed the cabin crew, and Jimin thanked them for the wonderful dinner.

"I think it is time for us to hit the bed,"  JK suggested.

Once they entered their room.  

"I need to call Hobi hyung for final instructions regarding the merger contracts, be the first to use the bathroom if you want," JK advised.

Jimin quickly gets his pjs and takes a relaxing bath. He was wrapping his robe when JK entered their shared bathroom.  JK immediately apologized and waited for JM to go out of the bathroom.

"You may now use the bathroom, JK.  Sorry if I took quite some time there. I enjoyed soaking in the jacuzzi,"  Jimin apologized.

Jungkook's POV:

I cannot unthink what you said Jimin.  This will be a very long and frustrating night.