Calm before the storm

On his way out, Jungkook bumped into Jung Hoseok.

"Hey, watch where you're going, JK. Are you alright?"

"I don't know hyung, but I feel like I am about to enter a battle arena."

"Yah, have you been drinking more than you can handle? This is a social call, and you should not be drinking much. By the way, I saw Jimin storming out of the venue. He looked like someone pissed him."

"Hyung, I think it was me."

"W-what?"

"If I haven't called you by tomorrow morning, please send the medic to our house." JK nervously instructed Hobi.

"What are you talking about?"

"Did you know that my sweet husband, Jeon Jimin has a blackbelt in taekwondo and trained eight years in Kendo Geomdo?"

"So what? You also had a blackbelt in Taekwondo. I don't get your point."

"He already knew that Jin hyung was my first love."

"If I haven't heard from you until 9:00 AM tomorrow, I will call an ambulance, JK."

------------------------------

Jungkook saw his husband waiting inside the car, sitting on the driver's side.

"Baby, aren't you tired? Would you like me to drive instead?"

"Of course not, babe. I want to unwind, and driving helps me clear my head." Jimin sweetly answered. He suddenly turned sideways, facing Jungkook, "What took you so long? Saying goodbye to someone special?"

"M-me? I just bumped into Hobi hyung, and chatted for a while."

"Really? Hobi, huh?"

"Y-yes. A-angel, I think it would be best if I drive the car."

"I said. I. will. drive," Jimin replied with finality.

"Great!" Jungkook answered, getting anxious but not wanting to trigger Jimin; he sat quietly.

"Jungkook."

"Y-yes love." JK gulped.

"Wear your fucking seatbelt."

And Jimin steps on the gas like crazy.

------------------------------

The ride home was the fastest, in JK's opinion. He was holding his seat for his dear life. But did not utter any word during the short ride. After hastily parking the car, Jimin stormed inside the mansion, leaving a very jumpy Jungkook behind.