Meeting: NEMURI(MHA)

CHAPTER 1

NEMURI × FUTA!READER

NORMAL AU

ENJOY

______________________________

CHARACTER INFO

Name: Y/N L/N

Heros name: Void

Quirk: Portal

Quirk Info;

The quirk "Portal" is anle to reach 50 miles in every direction and is able to transport atleast 30 people (once fully trained) and if over used, The person becomes very tired and passes out.

(This is inspired! It may also Change between AUs for all MHA chapters)

______________________________

3RD PERSON POV

A recently, a meeting was called amongst most heros them including;

Almight, Eraser head, Mt lady, Hawks, Midnight and Void.

It was half in the meeting as you were sitting besides hawks and mt lady as midnight sat infront of you.

You were bored out of your mind as this meeting had barely any purpose towards you, As they were talking north of town. You normally scout the west and nothing more.

You look over at midnight and saw she was very focused.

You love to tease the hell out of her so.. nows a perfect time~

You mentally smirk as you open a portal at your right hand, Which appears on her thigh, Touching and squeezing it.

You watched from the corner of your eye as she tenses up and snaps her head at you, Sensing a glare.

You just look at her and wink then go back to the meeting.

You start to move your hand to her inner thigh, Feeling through her white skin tight suit.

She covers her crimsin red face as she opens her legs open a bit.

She tried to focus on the meeting, But feeling your touch on such a close place. She can't do much.

You start to run your hand over her woman hood through the skirtight suit.

You felt it as it soaked through as you pressed down on it gently.