You owe me: MOMO(MHA)

MOMO X FUTA!READER

NORMAL AU

ENJOY

______________________________

NAME: Y/n L/n

SCHOOL: U.A

QUIRK: Summon

QUIRK INFO;

'Summon' is pretty explanatory, It gives the user the ability to summon any animal in the animal kingdom, Alive or dead. Not only that, But is able to use their strengths and abilities combined with their own strengths in the humans body. If the power is too much, The body will start to shape and shift into the animal to sustain the abilities.

E.G. If a tiger is too powerful, The user will get strip's on the body with the tail and some fur along the limbs.

LOOKS;

ENJOY

______________________________

2ND POV
___________

It was a girls day out, And you were dragged along..

With Urarakas quirk of course, As you didnt move at all.

"Come on Y/n!! It isnt going to be that bad!!" Mina whines, As you was floating in the air in hallways of A.U. with tsuyu's toung around my waist

"With you and hagakure!? Its going to be worse then senseis training." You say bluntly, Crossing your right leg over your left leg with hands behind your head in a laying position.

Luckily, you was wearing some black ripped jeans with a black crop top with a white skull on the front.

Your hair was up in a messy bun while you had some shades on.

"Come on Y/n, Be reasonable.." Momo speaks with her head in her hands.

"I am being reasonable."

"How so?"

"Im not knocking the four out."

Mina and hagakure shiver as they were a bit confused.

"Four?" Jirou says, Confused.

"Uraraka and tsu are helping the devils." You say leaning forward and floating upside down in a criss cross sitting position.

The two shiver as momo and jirou sigh.

"Please? Just this once?" Momo says, As you look at her and take your sunnies off to the bridge of your nose.

The putting it back up with a sigh.

"Fine, But you owe me." You say rotating and to where I'm now standing in the air as I float down.

"YAYYYY!" Mina hugs your side as there's a hint if animal in your eyes while you glare at her.

She backs away in fear as you put your hands your pockets as you walk forward.