Quickie: MIKASA(AOT)

MIKASA X FUTA!READER

BACKGROUND INFO;

You and mikasa have been dating for a couple of months and have already done the nasty a lot.

ENJOY!
______________________________

2ND POV
____________

2ND POV____________

"Ow!"

A women's voice Yelped as a loud crash was heard.

"Your left was open." Another voice was heard, The other women cowering over the one laying on the floor.

"Yeah no shit.." the one on the floor said, Covering her eyes with her arm.

"Come on, Get up Y/n." The women above lended her hand out but the one on the ground, Y/n, Groaned.

"Noooo Mikasa! I dont want to be tortured again!" Y/n rolled on her side, Not wanting to proceed as Mikasa just scoffed and crossed her arms.

"Get up you dipshit." A males voice came as a man with a blondish undercut hair talks.

"Shut up horse-face. You were no better back at 104th training corps!" Y/n retaliates as the man seems now triggered.

"We DO NOT talk about those days! THOSE! Were hell! Not mikasa besting you for the 50th time!" 'Horse-face' talks, while pointing at mikasa.

"You try it then Jean!" Anothers males voice was heard, A almost bald man steps out from behind and butts in.

"Fuck you both! All three of you are bulling me!" Jean says, Really acting like a horse.

"What did mikasa do shit head!?" Y/n says standing up and walking to jean.

"Nothing! Shes scary that's all!!" Jean says, Pointing at her.

Y/n looks back and sees her glaring at jean. Y/n then turns back at jean with a terrified look.

"True.." Y/n says, Then felt a tug at her hand as she was spun and shown mikasas back, Walking away with her in tow.

'Fuck..'

______________________________

Your now in the bathrooms with mikasa patching you up. All you had was a scratch to the head. So just some bandages.

Luckily she knows how to because all the nurses keep trying to hit on you..

"I went too far.." mikasa said, Worry traced in her tounge

"No, no, I told you not to hold back. It was my fault not yous." You say, Proudly but was stopped by mikasa slapping your cheek.

You hissed in a little pain. But mikasa rubbed it and pecked your lips.

"Your an idoit."

"But its true!" You retaliate, As Mikasa looks at you with a raised eyebrow.

You just chuckle as you looked around.

"Hey.. we have about 30 minutes right?" You asked.

"Yeah.. why?" Mikasa says, Already knowing what your getting at.

"We can do a quickie right?"

______________________________

The sound of skin slapping eachother repeatedly filled the last bathroom stall.

Not only that, But Loud moans and grunts coming from the same stall.

"Ahh~ Y-Y/n!" Mikasa, The women thats moaning, Bites her finger to try to surpass her moans.

Right now, Y/n has mikasa pinned to the stalls wall with mikasa wrapped around her waist.

The grunts came from Y/n as mikasa digs her nails into   Y/ns back, Leaving it to bleed out.

"F-fuck.." Y/n whispers as she continues to pound into Mikasa.

Y/n and mikasa had their faces close to one another, panting hard as Y/n smashes her lips into mikasas.

Instantly winning the battle to little to no effort. Y/n slips her tounge in and explores her mouth.

Mikasas face was full of lust, And only wanted Y/ns member.

They separated as Mikasa begged for more.

"P-please Y/n! Harder! Ahhh~!!" Mikasa bit down on her lip, Causing blood to start to show.

Y/n did as told and leaned forward, Going over mikasas shoulder. Pushing herself on the naked mikasa, Going harder and faster.

Mikasa moans louder as her eyes widen in pleasure, Y/n moans out a little as well as the friction was better then before.

"I-im about to c-cum!" Y/n moans out as mikasa digs harder into Y/ns back.

"M-me too! Inside! Mmmh~!" Mikasa moans out as her walls tighten around Y/ns member.

Y/n uses the last of her energy to go faster and rougher as Mikasa moans loudly into her ear. Pushing her off the limit.

Y/n pounds into mikasa as they both reach their limit. Both sharing the pleasure through the moans.

The both pant and ride out their high as they look deeply into each other's eyes.

"I need to get hurt more often.."

______________________________

HELLO MY DEAR READERS!!

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!

ALSO I KNOW AOT MAY NOT HAVE STALLS BUT- IGNORE IT PLEASE?

😂😂

ANYWAYS!

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT MY READERS!!

BYEEE!