Short-Cut: SASHA(AOT)

SASHA X Y/N

BACKGROUND INFO:

You and sasha have been food buddy's since training, She would get some bread, Some potato. Even some soup and meat off of you.

ENJOY,
______________________________

NO ONES POV
_________________

"Hurry up Y/n!!" A burnette female speaks, Running ahead of a H/c female

"Sasha!! Slow down!" Y/n, From behind yells out, Now running after Sasha.

Running down the streets, Trying not to bump into people, Y/n finally caught up to Sasha, Grabbing her wrist.

"Dont run off again!" Y/n says, Slowing the female down with a firm grip.

Sasha pouted, Slowing to a stop.

"Its not my fault! I'm hungry.." Sasha said, Tears dripping down her face.

Y/n sighed, Walking forward leading sasha.

"I know it ain't..  Come on, I know the best stalls." Y/ns grip stayed on Sasha as they weave throughout the stalls.

Apon arriving, Sasha immediately started drooling at the sight of it.

______________________________

LATER
______________________________

Y/NS POV
_____________

Hours have now passed, And we are finally. FINALLY going back.

Unfortunately for sasha, She forgot to bring her money. So I had to pay for everything

I sighed as Sasha started to talk.

"I know a shortcut! Maybe we can go through there?" Sasha said, While eating a potato.

I looked to out left, a muddy trail was there.

Uhhh.. that looks.. Alright I guess?.. I mean I have my knife on me so we will be alright.

"Sure, Lets go. Quickly" You said, As Sasha eyes lit up. She grabbed my wrists and started walking. Dragging me along.

I sighed, Ugh.. What did i get myself into?..

______________________________

4 MINUTES LATER
______________________________

I

.. I dont know how I ended up into this position nor action.. but im loving it~

Sasha was hugging the tree infront of her, Bending over as i pound into her.

"Ah!~ Y/n!~ Ahn~" Sasha moaned out, Showing a face of pure pleasure and bliss.

That just turned me on even more.

Pushing sasha to the tree, Her breasts stopped bouncing once touching the tree, Now being squished.

I grabbed her right leg, Putting it up, Gaining me more access to her entrence.

"Ahh!~ Fuck!~ Mummy!~~" My eyes widen in shock. That name just made me more lust filled.

Thrusting more and more, Gaining a very fast pace, Meeting both of our climaxes.

Sasha moaned out loudly, As i loaned just as loud. Filling her up as she made a mess on my lower region.

Sasha panted, But I wasnt finished.

I pushed her to the ground, Her facing me, With a hand around her neck.

"Y-Y/n! Im s-still s-sensitive!!~~" Sasha moaned out, Gripping onto my wrist, Which was on her neck.

Arching her back, her legs start to shake.

"Y/n!~~ I still n-need~ Ahn!~ my l-legs~!" Sasha moaned out, Trying to slow me down. But she knows its no use anymore.

So she just accepted it.

Taking her hands off of my hand on her neck. She held onto my shoulders.

Slowly clawing at my shoulders as her legs wrapped around my waist, Beinging us as physically close as possible.

"Y/N!~~ Harder!~~ Yes!!" Sasha moaned out as I grunt, Harder then before.

I groan louder, coming closer and closer.

Sasha moaned out loud, Clawing at my back, Drawing blood.

She made more of a mess at my lower region as I pound rougher. Climaxing myself.

I thrust myself in, Hitting her womb as my head drakes over her shoulder, Moaning into her ear myself.

Panting, The both of us stay there in silence.

My head over her shoulder as her body went bumb.

Luckily, I still have little to no energy, As I start to clean myself and sasha up.

I pick her up on my back.

Ugh.. Shes not going to be able to walk for a while..

I say looking at her shaking legs..

"But.. what a great shortcut~"

______________________________

HELLO MY READERS!!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!

ITS SHORT LIKE LEVI-

SORRY!! SCHOOLS CATCHING MY ASS ALREADY SO-- IM SORRY ABOUT YESTERDAY!!

ANYWAYS!!

BYEEEE!