Nurse: TOGA(MHA)

TOGA X HERO!READER

BACKGROUND INFO:

After winning a battle, You hurt yourself as you went to a hospital to recover. Not knowing that Toga has happened to sneak on in.

(VOID IS QUIRK)

(LONG CHAPTER AHEAD! I WILL POINT OUT WHEN THE LEMON BEGINS AND WHERE THE TRUE LEMON IS)

ENJOY

______________________________

Y/NS POV
____________

I was looking out the window, Out onto the city from my bed.

'Bed written for a couple more days.. I can do this!' I say with a smile as a knock was heard at the door.

I turned my gaze to see my doctor.

"Good day Y/n." She greeted, Walking in with her usual lab coat with her blue under shirt and pants

"Good day Dr. Morgan, Anything wrong?" I greeted back with a question. As she chuckles and holds up a chart showing me everything.

"Nope. Your actually doing quite alright! Your going to be out of here before you know it!" She says, Taking the chart back and putting it to her side as i nod.

"But in the meantime, I would like to introduce Nurse Leuna Plous! Shes new here so she will be taking you for the rest of your stay." She says as she makes room for the said nurse.

She had blue eyes with orange hair that ties into a pony tail. Her uniform consists on a tight lay out that hugs her small figure as it stops mid thigh. Aswell as a little hat at the top.

After seeing her, I made to stop myself of where I was looking

"Remember Nurse Plous, check every 2 hours." My doctor says as the nurse nods, Eager with a determined smile.