Secret Place: STARFIRE(TTG)

STARFIRE X READER

BACKGROUND INFO:

You are a wanted criminal, You were captured but once you saw Starfire, You both made a deal. You would stop criminal activity, While Starfire Gets rid of your Criminal history.

Now, Starfire has developed feelings and is now confessing.

(ALL CHARACTERS 18+)

(I DONT KNOW HOW STARFIRE PROPERLY TALKS- SO- IM GOING TO ACT AS IF THEY SPEAK ENGLISH!)

ENJOY

______________________________

3RD PERSON POV
___________________

It was dark, The darkest this year. The two moons no where near one another, One past the top, And one down, Before the lowest point.

A dark shadowy figure flies fast past through the night time sky.

The figure stops, Looks behind before continuing on its way.

The figure dives down into a building, Entering through a window.

It took off its hood, Revealing a red head with green glowing eyes.

"Starfire, Your late." The figure suddenly jumps at the sound of someone, As the person who spook, Turns on a light source and illuminates the room.

"Ah! Y/n! Don't do that!" Starfire put her hand on her breasts, As she breaths out, As Y/n moves forward.

"Hm, But your still late" Y/n said, Now Hovering over a trembling starfire.

Starfires legs are now shaking from the intensity, As Y/n smirks.

"Late? What no! Im not late!" Starfire said, Stepping away as Y/n just walked towards her.

Y/n hummed as Starfire hit a wall.

"I said be here when the moon is highest, Its not the highest, Its past that now." Y/n said, Putting her hand on the wall, Pinning starfire.

"H-huh? What?? I didnt k-know that!" Starfire says, Trying to keep her composer.

Y/n chuckled before letting starfire go as she burster out laughing.

"Your Face!!" Y/n said, Between laughs as Starfire pouts and crosses her arms.

Y/n put her arms wrapping around her stomach as starfire punched Y/ns shoulder playfully, Sending Y/n to lean on the bench of where a kitchen lays.