Comfort: RAVEN(TTG)

RAVEN X HERO!READER

BACKGROUND INFO;

Raven has just defeated her own father, And is feeling sad that she and her father are at eachotherd throats and can't be a happy family. So You decided to help her through everything. As you've dealt with it first hand.

(ALL CHARACTERS ARE 18+)

POWERS;

TIMELINE

Timeline is where the user of the ability is able to stop time, Speed up time or slow it down. They are not able to see the future after 5 minutes.

ENJOY
______________________________

RAVENS POV
______________

(THATS RAVENS OUTFIT BTW)

I cried and cried into my friends shoulder.

Her shirt was now soaked with my tears as she just hushed me and cooed soft things with her calming voice..

I hicced, Trying to remember how I got here..

Oh yeah.. Had a massive fight with my father and Y/ns comforting me. She has been for a while now, Its been 2 weeks since the fight.

I dont open up to people, At all. But.. I immediately opened up to Y/n?.. Why though?..

Was it because she had a calming voice? or...

Was it because I Liked her?..

We are now in my room, On my bed, With both of us laying down and me crying into her shoulder as she comforts me.

"W-hy are you helping me     Y/n?.." I managed to speak, Through a broken voice though..

"Because, Im not so different from you.." She says, Calmly.. How is she being calm about this!?

"What?.. What d-do you mean?.." i said, Pulling away from her shoulder as she sits up.

"Well.. I also had a fight with my family. One similar to yours when I was younger but.. Diffrrent.." She explained, My eyes widen in response.. Is she telling me about her own family?..

"Thing is, Back then. I thought my powers were a joke. So I was a complete prankster, Pulling down peoples pants, Making people hit eachother to break up relationships, Making people terrified of me.."