Bath: URARAKA(MHA)

URARAKA X STUDENT!READER

BACKGROUND INFO;

Uraraka has been friends with Y/n since childhood. And has fallen in love with eachother, and soon has gotten together.

They haven't been together for long, Or atleast not done anything "Dirty".

ENJOY
______________________________

NO ONES POV
__________________

(BEFORE CONTINUING!! I HAVE NOT WATCHED MHA/AOT FOR A LONG WHILE! SO ALL MHA/AOT CHARACTERS MAY NOT BE LIKE THE ACTUAL ANIME! I APOLOGIZE ABOUT THIS!!)

"Mina!" A bubbly girl in a schools uniforms runs towards a Pink skinned female, Also in a girls uniforms.

"Hey Uraraka-babe! Need anything?" Mina says, Turning away from the other girls, Towards Uraraka.

"Do you know where Y/n is? I wanna ask for something" Uraraka said, Scratching the back of her neck with a sweetdrop.

"I think she left to her room to study or something!" Mina answered with a hand gun gesture.

"Thanks!!" Uraraka said, While rushing off towards Y/ns dorm room.

Uraraka knocked on the door, Waiting for a reply.

But once not getting one, She slowly opened the door, Seeing an empty room.

(PICTURE THE ROOM HOWEVER YOU WANT!)

Uraraka stepped forward and closed the door behind her, Leaving her alone in it.

The sound of music being played in the bathroom was heard.

Uraraka looked towards it, And shrugged her shoulders.

She moved to the sliding door and slide it open.

Revealing a Y/n in the bath with loud music playing. Probably the whole floor can hear it. Luckily the girls weren't going to bed any time soon.

Y/n had bubbles surrounding her as her hair was drenched, She was looking at the ceiling, With eyes closed. Just enjoying the water and letting herself relax into it.

'Oh my-' Uraraka nose bleed while closing the sliding door gently not letting Y/n know of her presence.

'Was that really her!?.. i mean.. Shes really hotter in the bath- Uraraka! Don't think like that!' Uraraka leaned on the sliding door and shock her head.

'But.. Im not wrong..' Uraraka thought, Peeking through the sliding door again, Seeing Y/n with open eyes, But still staring at the ceiling.

'..... Why does she have to be so hot?....' Uraraka thought, Subconsciously moving her hand down to her lower region.