Teasing: PEICK(AOT)

PEICK X READER

BACKGROUND INFO;

Peick and Y/n have secretly been in a relationship for a while now.
Y/n has the same title as Zeke (Lets go with Commander)

ENJOY
______________________________

NO ONES POV
_______________

P.S. I WONT BE DOING HANGE OR YELENA! THEY ARE BOTH MILFS AND TOPS SO-
ALSO HISTORYA AND YMIR ARE FOR EACHOTHER! I MAY NOT BE DOING THEM EITHER!

 I WONT BE DOING HANGE OR YELENA! THEY ARE BOTH MILFS AND TOPS SO-ALSO HISTORYA AND YMIR ARE FOR EACHOTHER! I MAY NOT BE DOING THEM EITHER!

"Commander Y/n?" A tall blond female speaks, Entering a office. Where a female with  H/C sat at a desk, doing paperwork.

"Yelena, what is it?" The female, Now Y/n asks the blond female, Not looking away from the paperwork.

"Just woundering if you got the paperwork zekes requested done." Yelena says, Stepping in the room and walking towards the desk. Leaning on it.

"Mhm, That pile right there." Y/n says, Pointing to a pile of paperwork. Not taking off her eyes of the one underneath her.

Yelena hummed in response, Going to the pile.

"You know, Theres new trainees thats going over to paradis. They want to talk to you soon." Yelena spoke, Looking back at the commander.

Y/n looks up, Letting the quill go looking at the female.

"Tell them ill see them in the morning, Im busy now." Y/n says, only to be argued with.

"They actually wanted to see you at dinner, With zeke and myself." Yelena sat down while talking, as Y/n leaned back in her seat.

"Who else?" Y/n said bluntly, As yelena replied.

"The new trainees, Zeke, yourself, myself and Peick."

Y/n hummed, then replied.

"Sure, I'll be there at dinner."

Yelena nodded, Before walking out with the paper.

Y/n continued with the paperwork, Sooner or later, She finished and neatly filed them into a pile.

She stood and walked out, Puting her jacket on, Draking it over her shoulders.

______________________________