Changing Rooms: MINA(MHA)

MINA X STUDENT!Y/N

BACKGROUND INFO;

Mina and You have been a couple for 2 months now, and have kinda done something "Dirty". Though, Mina loves to tease the hell out of you. And, You've finally broke.

(QUIRK REMINDER: SUMMON)

ENJOY

______________________________

MINAS POV
______________

Yay! I cheered to myself as i dragged my girlfriend behind me, Entering the mall

"Y/n! Lets go!" I squealed out, as i dragged my girlfriend further, Going into a clothing store.

I heard her sigh as I run around the store, 2 dresses catching my eye.

I grab them and go to her, Putting them infront of me.

They were the same dresses, Skin tight ones. One red and the other black!

Y/n looks at me as she notices them.

"Which one!?" I say, Getting carried away as usual..

"Black.." She uttered as i dragged her again.

We make it to the changing room, Making her sit and wait for me as i get the dress on.

I tried to get my zipper up on my back, But just couldent get it!!

So I decided to get help from Y/n.

While walking out, I yelled out, Not turning behind.

"Y/n! Baby! Can you come help me please?" I said, Waiting. Then hearing a zipper going up.

I felt some hands go to my hips as I turned with a smile.

"Thank yo- Ah! Sorry!" I apologized as I stepped back and bowed.

That ain't Y/n!! Thats- I dont know who!

"Thats a beautiful dress, It looks gorgeous on you sweets~ You should buy it." The man said, Winking then walking away.

I blushed a little, Watching him walk away.

Until, I was dragged back into the changing room, Being pinned against the wall besides the door.

______________________________

NO ONES POV
______________________________