chapter ten

Su-hyeok was trying to push the female zombie down with a mop but she caught the window not letting go.

" push it!" Everyone was yelling. Gyeongju had enough he caught the computer parts ready to throw them out of the window, and he raised it over his head.

But then they saw a knife someone cut the zombie's hand and with their leg kicked it down. The person then put their leg inside as they scorched down not looking at them. They could only see the side profile. The person's hair was covering their face, so they couldn't see who it was.

On-jo, Jimin, and the English professor held one another. While they are silent they stared at the figure.

Cheong-san pulled Su-Hyeok away, and the boys stared blankly at the figure trying to figure out what was it trying to do.

Nation screamed " Push them down! Push them down!"

Gyeong-su ungliched as he went to throw the speaker at them but then the head turned and pair of sharp eyes glared at him.

" what do you think you are doing?" Chan-mi said as she raised her eyebrow at him.

Gyeongju dropped down the speakers as Chan-mi stared at him for a second unimpressed she accidentally made eye contact with Su-Hyeok they stared at each other.

He is alive

She is alive

It lasted for a second before she turns over the window.

" Sun-hee gets down here it is safe now!" She yelled as they heard an unfamiliar voice respond.

" How do I get down I am scared, Unnie!" Chan-mi seem to smile when she heard Unnie, Sun-Hee had already grown on her.

" who is that?" Asked Wu-jin. As boys shrugged. Su-hyeok when he saw chan-mi was perfectly fine tried to get closer to her but the boys stopped him.

" dude maybe she is infected," Cheong-san said. All the boys were heading Su-Hyeok now Chan-mi who could hear the perfectly well ignored it as she focused on helping Sun-Hee.

First, the legs with volleyball knee pads appeared then they saw the girl shaking for fear. The rope was shaking so much. Chan-mi caught it trying to keep it stable. 

" It is so high! I don't think I can do this!"

" just one more down Sun just one more down and then we are safe, we didn't go through that just so some shaky rope would end it right?"

The girl seems to get some bravery from Chan-mi's words as she moved. Chen jumped down in the room.

" No, stay out you infected!" Nayeon screamed.

Chan-mi turned around annoyed she was tired and finally safe. " shut up please let me help Sun-hee first then throw me out of the window I don't care. "

Nayeon shut up as she noticed the bloody knife in Chan-mi's pocket. Chan-mi then caught the smaller girl's other leg and her hands and pulled her inside.

She jumped inside, and then noticed the scared faces of older students. " um hello my name is Sun-hee I am from class 1-3 I am from the art club"

Chan-mi put her hand on her shoulder  " it's okay su you don't have to introduce yourself like they are your seniors in the job" she chuckled as Sun-hee went red from Chan-mi making fun of her.

They stared at two people in front of them.

One older girl, Chan-mi had her blouse sleeves rolled up a let-out time hanging, she was wearing pants whose lower parts were soaked in blood. Her hair was in a low ponytail but her face looked unscratched. Her left arm was wrapped around some fabric.

Another smaller girl had a skirt but her knees were protected by volleyball knee pads, her uniform was a little ripped off, and there was a big stretch at her leg.

Su-hyeok finally broke free.

" Su-hyeok!" Yelled their English teacher. He ignored her as he caught chan-mi's head and checked her. She let out a weak smile at him.

" Professor she has a knife!"

" are you alright?" He asked her while he looked at her. He noticed her wrapped up the arm." what is that?"

" It is just as scratch" she showed him her arm and then wrapped it up " I cleaned it up the second I got it same with-

He hugged her holding her waist. She stopped working for a second as her tensed expression relaxed she put her hands over his head, and he held her waiting to put his head on her shoulder. It was so comfortable that she felt so safe safer than she felt this entire day. He held her softly as he felt her relax and suddenly she collapsed.

" Chan-mi!" He claimed as he put her down on the floor. Nam-ra rushed to her to check her pulse. So-hyeok looked at her wanting to know if Chan-mi is okay.

" She is alive but tired let her rest" everyone relaxed as everyone went near her.

" Mrs lee?" Sun-hee looked at her English professor. Their professor's tense shoulder relaxed.

" oh it is you" she hugged a smaller girl recognized as one of the freshmen "Are you alright what happened?"

Everyone looked at them wanting to know what happened to make Chan-mi look like that.

Suddenly Naeyon opened her mouth again " Gyeong-su, you're bleeding. ".

"I am?"