chapter thirty seven

In the morning no one had the will to move, even if it was necessary. Chan-mi felt better after her talk with Su-hyeok and was ready to go she wanted to go as soon as possible.

After Cheong-san died Su-hyeok took responsibility as the leader. It was an unspoken thing that Cheong-san and Su-hyeok were somewhat leaders so lather was trying to make everyone feel better.

When he noticed on-jo he decided to approach her as he put his hand on their shoulder."On-jo, let's go."

"I can't go on like this. I'm sorry. Can you wait for just a sec?" On-jo continued staring in front as she suddenly started to walk "Actually, never mind. Go ahead. I'll catch up with you."

"I'll go with you," he said as he looked at chan-mi " do you want to go with us?"

" no, thank you" on-jo looked at Chan-mi as she suddenly got hit by the fact that Chen-mi had already given up on Cheong-san.

She walked towards the other girl " he might be alive Chan-mi let's check" she took her hand out as she waited for chan-mi to take it.

Chan-mi knew it was useless as much as she loved Cheong-san and as much as she knew he was a stubborn guy who could live almost through anything there was no way he survived a bomb.

She didn't want to see his dead body, or her dreams who were now filled with her memories with him would turn into her staring and crying over his dead body.

She took on- jo's hand and let the girl pull her up but she didn't move " on-jo you are my friend I don't want you to have false hope it only hurt more" she said softly.

" you already gave up on him? How?" On-jo asked the other girl who sat back down letting On-jo's hand.

"I'll go, too. " Nam-ra said as she glanced at Chen-mi before she walked away with Su-hyeok and on-jo.

De-su wanted to go too but because he hurt his leg he couldn't chan-mi who had now taken the role of doctor took care of him while carefully wrapping it into the clean fabric she found in the on-jo dad's bag before she cleaned it carefully. Closing the backpack.

" I didn't know you took the first aid course" wu-jin commented.

" Cheong-san did too, he just wasn't interested" she commented. Others flinched a bit at his name while chan-mi didn't notice.

"on-jo dad saved us with this stuff," desu said and chan-mi noduled agreeing.

" he was so cool"

***
When on-jo nam-ra and Su-hyeok returned they started walking Chan-mi couldn't help but look at Su-hyeok who just shook his head. She was right Cheong-san was dead.

She walked next to desu occasionally checking if he was fine.

" Are you his nurse or something?" Su-hyeok asked her as he helped desu walk.

" since the rest of us didn't have any injuries yes it seems so" she shrugged.

" what? that is not fair I also have a scratch on my leg" Su-hyeok complained. Chan-mi glanced at his leg.

" what do you want me to kiss it?" She asked him not fetting what he wanted with saying this.

" I can't listen to this if this is what my nurse will be like you should resign," desu said to her.

Chan-mi glared at su-hyeok " see you are bothering my patient please leave" he scoffed at her while a small smile was on his face. she blew him a kiss before going next to On-jo and Nam-ra. " if you feel like fainting desu, call me"

On-jo took started at Chan-mi who was now acting perfectly fine how?

Because a lot of meaningful people died in chan-mi life a few of them she didn't even have a chance to mourn properly