chapter twenty five

There were much more zombies than they expected and the barrier was barely holding up. They were using instruments to lure the zombies and the camera was connected to music speakers to be louder.

"Dae-su, you got to make some noise!" On-jo cried out, as De-su yelled like he was singing opera luring even more zombies in.

" oh, shit" Chan-mi groaned as she kept trying to keep the barrier up. The zombies were now climbing up and everyone was trying to hit them down with anything they had.

Remembering her magic pockets she took the broken piece of glass out before smashing it into the zombie's neck as blood fell on her uniform.

"How much longer is it gonna take?" Everyone was already getting tired.

"A little more. Not yet!" Wu-jin answered as he looked through the window. He was supposed to say when the hall will be clear.

They needed more noise suddenly Xhan-mi took the rock out of her pockets, she didn't even know she had that inside as she smashed it against the window breaking and making enough noise to lure all of the zombies.

" what the hell do you have inside that pockets?" De-su asked while breathing heavily.

"I don't know!"

" clear let's go!" Everyone started rushing to doors as su-hyeok desu and Cheong-san were left.

"I'm gonna shit my pants." De-su said while strugthe giling. Su-hyeok let go as everyone started running through the hallway leaving the classroom. They ran upstairs.

Su-hyeok fell as Chan-mi pulled him up not letting his hand go.

They finally reached the roof.

"It's locked" Cheong-san, desu, and Joon tried breaking in. Chan-mi kicked the doors with her fine leg a few times but they couldn't break-in.

"Is anyone there? Anyone?" Joon yelled as they tried to break the doors down. Xhan-mi felt like pulling all of her hair out the noises the door makes will surely attract zombies.

Then they stopped it was useless.

" they are here" Nam-ra whispered as zombies started rushing in.

Cheonan and su-hyeok were keeping the zombies away as everyone else was trying to break the doors.

"Throw this over!" Nam-ra yelled as they threw some huge blue bag over the zombies' shoulders.

A few of them passed the barrier as Chong-san and Su-hyeok would kill them. Chan-mi noticed how neither of them knew the weak point yet. So she decided to help them.

She rushed down grabbing the knife from Su-hyeok pocket who forgot he had a knife with him as she stabbed zombies.

" in the neck," she told them and they modeled as they watched zombies slowly dying.

Then chan-mi's eyes widened not believing what she was seeing it was gwi nam carrying a zombie with a familiar face in one hand.

Then he threw it away harshly. For him, it was just another zombie.

" sun-he" chan-mi whispered the name she hasn't said in two days. Chan-mi stared helplessly at the sun-hee zombie version.

Hello I am sun hee from class 1-2 I am in the art club too

Chan-mi didn't even see when Gwi Nam attacked Cheong-san but she did saw when Nam-ra caught Gwi Nam's throat.

" kill that son of bitch" chan-mi hyped up nam-ra. Chan-mi wanted to see this guy dead with her own eyes.

"Why didn't you die?" Nam-ra hissed at him as she threw him down. She snapped out of it as she examined her hand surprised at herself.

" Guys! The door's unlocked," on-jo exclaimed as everyone's eyes snapped to now open doors.

"let's go!" Cheong-san and Su-hyeok pushed the zombies down as they ran on the roof following others. On-jo opened the doors.

"Look! A chopper!" The chopper was just flying away everyone ran towards it as quickly as possible.

" Over here!" "Help!" "Hey!"

De-su picked up some sign as he waved with it. Everyone was yelling desperately. Chan-mi climbed up to the wall as she waved with her hands.

" We are here! Help!"

It was no use Chan-mi realized the chopper was too far away. She sat down on the railing as everyone soon gave up. Hyeryong cried out a few more calls for help before giving up.

It was so close.

Chan-mi wanted to go home and eat her aunt's chicken wings. She put her hands over her head for a second trying to clear her mind. She was giving up hope just as they reached the roof. Then sun-hee enterned her mind.

Stop it it is to late

"He's gone." Chan-mi jumped down the ceiling as she joined her group of friends.

" What the actual fսck? Who's gone?"

"Gwi-name. It's his smell. I hear his breathing." Nam-ra answered.

" I bet he smells like old fish," Chan-mi said as she leaned her arm on Nam-ra.

" something like that"

After a while, they decided to make an SOS sign. "What does SOS mean?" Suddenly asked De-su.

"It's a distress signal," On-jo answered.

"I know that. What does it stand for?"

"It doesn't stand for anything. SOS is just SOS. "

"That makes no sense."

"That's just how it is. It doesn't mean anything."

Cheong-san joined them as he stood on On-jo's side. Chan-mi looked at him surprised is he finally acting as if On-jo is a girl? Finally.

" Chan-mi what does it mean?" De-su asked Chan-mi as she was the closest next clever person.

" it means to save our souls or save our ship both versions are valid" she answered.

" what? That makes no sense we are on the roof not on land" as he went to ask Nam-ra Chan-mi just chuckled.

As the De-Su research of what does so mean ended. They decided to make a fire as night will fall soon. In turn, they were trying to rub the stick but it wasn't successful until Wu-jin pushed-su who was doing it like he was praying. Wu-jin was successful as he made smoke.

"Did it work? Su-hyeok?"

They signed when it didn't.

"Let me try."

" Hey." Chan-mi looked up when she saw Nam-ra holding a lighter. She signed she forgot that her friend smoked.

"You're getting there"

"Hey. " the rest finally looked up.

" Just use this." She showed them the lighter as they all looked at her wide-eyed. "Well, I smoke sometimes."

"You had it this whole time." Su-hyeok signed annoyed.

"You don't want it?" Nam-ra asked challenging.

"Light it."