CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

TYLER'S P.O.V

Staying here in this couch and feeling helpless isn't something I planned for my day but instead that is the thing that I am doing right about now and I hate it. I try to analyze what has happened in that barn that made Pete helpless to the point that he couldn't defend himself against those pathetic, stupid, evil and selfish beings.

Looking at him laying on the bed all bruised, I cant help it but feel his pain. I wish I could hear them before they attacked him. 

"Hear them?" I say aloud as I stand from the couch." How did I hear them on the first place?"

I take one step away from the couch and the another and another reaching Pete's bed putting both my hands on his bed as if it will provide me the answers I need.

" I know that face", I hear Robin's voice. I turn around and I see him coming inside the room towards me and he is alone. " What's wrong?" He asks as he gives me a kiss on my head.

" A lot of things are wrong", I tell him as he pulls me back to the couch. " As for one where is Kyle?"

" He went to see Jax and Mike about this matter, its too damn serious and those boys need disciplinary actions". 

" Yeah they do", I say frowning." And if I didn't find them in time it would have been even much worse". I look at Pete's laying bruised body.

" How did you found them in the first place?" He asks confused.

" I am not really sure", I say looking at him. " But I heard heart beats".

" Heart beats?" 

" Yeah I know it sounds crazy but I did".

" You know it was very far from the school grounds, right?"

" Yeah I know but still I heard their heart beats. Pete's rapid heart beat its what drove me insane mostly, I could hear it more loudly"

" Stop right there", He says getting up." So you want to tell me that you have super hearing now?"

" I guess?". I rise my shoulders.

" Mmmh", he frowns. " Very super that no one in school heard but you".

" Something is wrong with me". I say with a sigh.

" Definitely" He says sitting back down and hugs me" Don't worry babe we will figure this out".

--------------------------------------------------------

I don't understand how can people be soo cruel to other human beings, just in order to satisfy their cruel hearts or by making themselves to look stronger to other people. How can a person like to feed on others fear for them to be feared? I don't think I will be able to understand what they think or feel the moment they do those harmful things to a defenseless person.

Pete is not a defenseless person, he is a powerful witch or warlock whatever they call themselves these days as long as they have a coven to turn to. He has shown me a lot to what he can do with his powers, I mean he almost chocked me to death with those vines, how come he is defenseless when it comes to those stupid goons. I will note to ask him when he wakes.

Its been more than five hours and he still hasn't gain any consciousness, they had to give him lots of pain killer to help him with the healing since he was badly injured internally. His parents were notified and they came to the hospital as fast as they could, so we had to leave the room for them. They have a lot of questions to which I just answered them briefly without reveling my own unanswered secrets and of course I had to lie at some point.

OUR HUNTER (BXBXB)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara