CHAPTER TWELVE

TYLER'S P.O.V

I don't think if I can focus on anything she is saying right now. All I need is sleep. I don't know how I got out of bed without Robin and Kyle to notice and walk mile and miles in this kind of weather. I didn't want to talk about it with Ian, I still hate the guy that is why I never asked him how he found me or how long has he been following me to that place, I don't even know that place.

" Can I be excused please", I raise my hand cutting off the teacher, getting all the attention towards me.

She just looks at me for a moment, " Yes Mr. Harrington".

I don't stop to look at Emerson or Steven to explain my actions and most definitely not Ian, I just walk not before mouthing a thank you to the teacher. The only place I am heading in the dispensary they have enough beds and also I know the nurse.

Walking in I find her putting away the medicines, " Good morning Julia".

" Goodmorning Tyler. You look terrible". She says taking a seat at her desk. Julia is one of the coolest stuff in this school, she is in her mid-forties, red hair, blue eyes.

" Thank you for noticing, I feel terrible too".

" What seems to be the problem?"

" I need to sleep, Julia".

She looks at me debating whether to let me stay or let me go. So I give her my most tired, sad and puppy eyes look that I don't think she can resist.

" If I get into trouble for this, you better find me a job. I don't want to be jobless".

" Thank you, Julia". I kiss her cheek and I go to the last room in this place and drop myself to sleep.

Moments Later.

I feel someone's hand on my waist and someone is busy playing with my hairs. I open my eyes to be met by a wonderful smile towards me, so I smile back at Kyle as Robin is the one sleeping beside me.

" Hey", Kyle greets still playing with my hairs.

" Hey", I greet back. " What time is it?"

" Time for us to go home. School hours are over". Kyle says leaning in to kiss my forehead.

" I slept that much?" I half shout making Robin to wake up.

" You are awake", He says happily. " I thought you would never wake up".

" What made you think that?"

" You looked like you haven't slept in years, that is how deep you were sleeping", Robin tells me as he hugs me.

" I was tired but not that tired", I try to convince them or more like convincing myself. " Let us go home".

Without wasting any more time I pick up my back and we walk out, closing the door behind us. Since Julia is no longer here, she must have left early. Reaching the parking lot, the only car remaining is Ours and...

" Hey, guys", Ian comes running towards us.

" Hey", Kyle and Robin greet him back and I just groan making them give me a questioning look.

" What are you still doing here?" Kyle asks him.

" I saw your car, so I thought to wait in case you guys needed help", Ian says smiling widely.

" You have a good heart, my friend. But we are good here only this guy fell asleep and it was hard to get him to wake up but we are good", Robin tells him and he only looks at me but I glared at him making him avert his eyes.