CHAPTER FOUR

TYLER'S P.O.V

Walking to my third period feeling so low that I don't want to make another step towards anywhere, wishing I could just stay home for the day but who am I to skip school. I don't really know why am feeling this low today but I guess it has something to do with Emerson being MIA for a week and a half. Maybe I feel bad to the way I told him about Myron, Or maybe am afraid if he will ever talk to me when he comes back or maybe am just over thinking about everything, which makes me worried even more.

I called Papa last week and told him about Emerson being Myron's mate but am not Emerson's mate. He told me sometimes it happens when one among the mates is a dominate one and they sometimes get two submissives even though those subs are not mated to eachother. In short version Myron was the dominate one, Emerson and I are subs who are not mated to each other. A vampire, Wolf and a hunter we could have been an amazing family, I wonder what would our children become.

" Mr. Harrington are you planning on getting to class anytime soon?" Mrs Blackwood, physics teacher asks me in a concern way.

" Yeah, sorry", I almost trip getting inside the class. Taking the back seat hoping to pay attention to whatever she is going to teach us today.

In the middle of the session I get this overwhelmed feeling, like am happy but I don't know why. To be happy without a reason while a minute ago I was feeling terrible. Maybe something good is about to happen or maybe something is happening right now or maybe Emerson is back.

" Emerson!", I whisper to myself. Without thinking twice I stand up walking to the direction of the door.

" Mr. Harrington are you going somewhere?" Mrs. Blackwood asks, but she doesn't receive a reply from me and I keep walking.

" Mr. Harrington!" She calls again but am out of the class. Hearing hear detentions words at a far because all my focus is to walk out of this school. I know Kyle and Robin will kill me for this but I don't really care right now.

Walking at the parking lot I see Emerson in all of his glory, leaning on his truck. The moment he sees me he lightens up giving the best smile he could off, making me to have the urge to hug him. Which I did the moment I reached him.

" I miss you too Little Hunter", He says patting my back.

" I am not little", I tell him between my sniffles.

The first thing that I do after we part is hitting his chest, " You made me worried. I didn't know where you were or what you are doing or what your going through and you didn't let the twins to tell us".

He stumbles back a few steps before he gets a hold of himself, " I didn't mean to make you worry and I am sorry". He holds my hands making me to stop hitting him.

" I wish I could get mad at you but I can't".

He chuckles, " Then don't".

I just look at him not sure what to say to him because I have lots and lots of questions to ask him and I don't know where to start.

" Let us go somewhere and talk", He tells me.

" Like right now?"

" Yes. We have alot to talk about".

Looking back at the school front entrance then back at him, " Okay lets go. Let me text Kyle and Robin first".

Reaching my pockets I don't have my phone because it is in the bag that it is back in the class. Great. " I left my phone in class. But we can go".

We get inside his truck and off we are gone. Five minutes and we are at the park. The park is almost empty since it is week day. We sat in the furthest bench we could find, gladly Emerson bought food on his way to school. How did he know I would agree to skip school, that is misery for another day.