CHAPTER EIGHT

TYLER'S P.O.V

I wake up to the sound of people talking and laughing. Looking at the time it is 7 am and it is Monday, so I get out of bed heading directly for the bathroom. I do my morning routine. Looking at the wardrobe to see if I could have anything to where since my whole wardrobe is of an eleven years old kid. Searching and searching I managed to come with a black T/shirt, great!. Putting on, making the bed and I am out of the room.

Reaching the living room I see Emerson and the twins talking about something, laughing so hard. At least he is getting along with my family. I walk to the kitchen without interfering with their good moment to find Papa fixing the twins' lunch.

" Good morning Papa", I greet kissing him on his head. I had to tiptoe, by the way, he is super tall.

" Goodmorning baby", He returns the kiss. " How I missed hearing your voice in the morning".

" Me too", I say taking a seat on one of the stools observing him. " Where is Dad?"

" He had early rounds today at the hospital" He replies closing the twins' lunch boxes.

After a moment of silence.

" I am sorry Papa for not visiting", I tell him feeling guilty of staying away for too long.

" Ooh...Baby", He stops what he was doing and comes to where I am taking my face into his hands. " Don't ever feel bad for staying away, you needed time and we were happy to give that time to you. So don't you dare feel guilty about it. You are a good boy and I love you so much".

" Thank you Papa and I love you too", I hug him and he hugs me back.

" Group Hug!", Devyn and Daizy shout coming towards us.

"Okay kids time to go to school", Papa tells them which they only groan walking to get their bags.

" Hey", Emerson greets taking a seat next to me putting his hand on top of mine squeezing it a little. " Are you okay?"

" I am okay", I smile at him which I receive a glare from Papa. " It is not like that Papa, he is my friend but we share a bond because he was also mated to Myron".

" What?" Papa asks confused.

" Papa time to go", Devyn shouts at the door.

" Okay baby, Papa will be there in a sec", He shouts back. " Do you care to explain?" He tells me.

" Well, Myron was supposed to have two mates because he was a dom and we are his subs even though we are not mated to each other. But unfortunately, Emerson didn't get to meet him". I try to explain to him.

" Yes I have heard about that before but it only happens to people of the same species but it looks like you guys are exceptional. How did you know that Myron was your mate, it has been so long since he died and it is not like his scent was anywhere near you?" Papa asks Emerson.

" At first I thought it was Tyler but my wolf denied that it wasn't him and then, later on, I came to find out that he had something that belonged to Myron. On the day I thought he was my mate he was wearing Myron's jacket and when I went to his house for the project I smelled Myron's scent in his room since he has plenty of Myron's stuff". Emerson says.

" Papa we are going to be late", Daizy pouts.

" We could take them to school", I offered and the girls cheered happily.

" Okay but we are not done talking about this", Papa tells me handling Devyn and Daizy's lunch.

" Bye Papa, See you later", Daizy and Devyn hug Papa and we are out of the house.