PROLOGUE

FOREST HILL PACK HOUSE.

TYLER'S P.O.V

It has been a month since Myron died and I can't seem to get any better, it is not like I want to, my mate is dead. It hurts so bad and I feel like ripping out my heart so I couldn't feel anything. Myron was everything I have ever wanted and now he is gone. He promised to come back but he didn't.

I have been crying a lot,Sleeping in his room and even wearing his clothes just maybe the pain will go away if I am around his scent but I don't think so. They have tried to give me some space so I could grieve but I think they can't take it any more cause I am in really bad shape. I can't eat, drink or move because anything that goes inside my mouth I throw all out. Whenever I try to get up from the bed every single joint in my body hurts like hell. At first, they said it was because of losing a mate so the bond is trying to feed but as the days goes by it is even worse.

Also, they are glad that we didn't finish the marking and mating process because the pain would have been unbearable that is why some of the wolves go crazy and become rogues especially when they don't have a reason to keep them sane.

Maxine is doing all she can to keep me company and even tries to cheer me up but I can't get myself to feel anything, so most of the time I zone out on her, or I just keep on staring at the wall but she never gives up. That is one of the things I like about Maxine.

I am done laying down and cry myself to sleep, it is time for me to get up and start to do something out of this bed. So I get out of bed slowly wincing at the pain coming from every part of my body, it is like someone changed me for their punching bag.

I walk to the bathroom, looking myself in the mirror I couldn't believe what am looking at. It is like I am a walking zombie just except for the horrible eyes and rotten skin but if I continue lying on the bed and fell sorry for myself them I will be a total walking dead.

I fill the bathtub with warm water when it is filled I remove strip throwing the clothes into a laundry hamper and get inside the tab. I feel a little bit of relieving the moment my body hits the warm water. So I decide to stay for a little longer.

Moments later when the water is cooler, I get out of the tab. Walking to the closet, I take one of Myron's T/shirt which is large reaching on my knees and I hop back to bed, trying to get my head straight to what I will be doing for the rest of my life without him.

That is when the door opens, I don't really close it cause Maxine hates knocking and I don't have the energy to get out of bed. But this time it is not Maxine but Robin and Kyle. I have never been so happy to see them like right now, that I sprint out of the bed directly into their awaiting arms and that is when I break down into tears all over again.

After calming down for a while, we just decide to lay silently on the bed as being between them. No one says anything for a while until Robin decides to break the silence.

" Okay you need food and makeup", Robin says sitting up which made me chuckle at the last part. For the first time.

" And light with some fresh air", Kyle says as he walks to the window opening the curtains and the window.

" I know you are hurting but you can't just stay in bed forever", Robin says getting out of bed. " We could go out and get you something to eat".

I just look at them considering my options, maybe going out of this room with them it will be the beginning of me to get back to my life again.

" What do you say?" Kyle offers his hand to me.

I look at it for a while before I decide to take it, which he supports me to get out of bed and walks with me to the closet, I need a change of cloth if I will be going out of this room.