CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

TYLER'S P. O. V

Frantic beating heart, shaking breath, sweat, running footsteps all results to blood pumping in the veins in a very high speed. I love the feeling when someone is scared of their lives, it give me strength and cravings of their blood hot and sweet.

I don't have to hunt this human down, he is so noisy and clumsy very easy to detect his next path as he is scared shitless, if it's not for his heart beat then his breathing is giving him away more easily. He can't see shit through this fog, he keeps on running in circles what a waste.

" You better pick up your pace before I catch you". I tell him right behind him, not expecting me he trips and falls down breaking his ankle in the process. I could hear his bone break.

" Please...please don't kill me", He pleads with watery face. Damn he is a heavy crier too. Do they always have to beg?

" Boringggggggg......" I say crouching down grabbing his hairs bring his face towards mine. " I bet he begged too didn't he?"

" Please", He whimpers.

" DIDN'T HE?" I yell at him.

" Y-yes, yes he did" He sobs.

" Did you let him go?" He shakes his heads. " Words please", I grab more.

" N-noo, please". I let his head fall hitting the ground.

I take few steps away from him as he keeps on crying and begging me. I am really trying to keep his pleas out of my ears but the kid won't stop and it's annoying, maybe I should let him be. I halt on my steps as I smile to myself 'And why would I do that?' I ask myself.

 I am hunter and I hunt naughty vampires.

Without giving him second thought or hear his please I super speed to him grabbing him by his shoulders and bite him drinking his blood, until he is empty, ripping his head off.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I find myself in a sitting position with a towel around my waist still dripping water, I raise my hand to my hair and find it wet, it looks like I just got out of the shower but how? The last I remember is going to bed and now this? I turn to look around, I notice that it's already dark outside, what the hell?

Dream, I just had a dream shit please let it be a dream. I shoot out of bed heading to the bathroom I don't see anything unusual, by that I mean I don't see blood anywhere, the area is clean. I bet it was just a dream nothing is wrong with having a bad dream right? I turn to look myself in the mirror but nothing is happening and my eyes are of its normal color.

" Tyler", Someone calls from the bedroom. 

" In here", I answer as I take one last look to make sure and then I walk out of the bathroom. " Hey Uncle Trevor".

" Hey Buddy, how are you?" He asks taking a seat on the bed . " I could hug you but you are all dripping". 

" Great, you?" I chuckle as I take a seat beside him. Looking at him, he has really grown and he has changed somewhat. More muscular, his once short brown hair is now long and black and he has grown a beard.

" Kids are great, the pack is doing great everyone is happy so I guess I am okay too", He says making me smile at him.

" I can see that, you changed your face?" I say pointing at his beard.

" It's a bet and I am trying to win so bad, I bet Dylan is going to lose". He says getting up

" Dylan too?" I laugh at that, what did they get themselves into.