CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

TYLER'S P. O. V

" I am sorry guys for ruining your date. We have got our hands full, we could really use some help", Mike says the moment his eyes were on us. We found him at the pack's gate talking to some of the warrior guards on duty.

" It's okay, tell us what you need", Kyle says in his serious tone, making his alpha side to be seen.

"Give me a second", Mike says as he turns to talk to the guards again.

The trip back to Silver Moon was a little bit tense. Because we were all in our heads, so it was just few conversations here and there to kill the quietness but the radio did mostly of the part.

I keep on thinking about what Jordan and Mia told me. I know Pete is not at fault here, a lot of people came here from purity pack and they are good people but if anyone is not then it's Ian. I don't know anything about him from where he came from to where he is staying now.

" Okay so...", I hear Mike's voice from a far bringing me back to reality as he closes the car door sitting at the back with Robin as Kyle is at the passenger seat and I am driving.

I don't waste time as I start the car and drive to the pack house and a long the way Mike kept telling us on what happened. I know what really happened but they don't have to know that.

In a moment we are in front of the pack house, I see Jax, Ty and Henry in a deep conversation, I wish I could have super hearing right now.

" Tyler", I hear Robin calling. I turn to look at him as he is standing at my side. " Are you coming?"

Confused I look around and that's when I notice Kyle and Mike are no longer in the car but standing with Jax and the rest. " Are you okay?"

" Yeah, I am good just tired. I will see you guys later okay". I pull him into a quick kiss and before he could get a chance to ask more I drive a way.

In ten minutes I park the car in front of our house. I take all the bags out of the car. Walking at the door that's when I notice the quietness of the house. I slowly open the door to be met with Maxine standing there.

"You're back", She says as she comes and hugs me so I put the bags down so I could hug her. "I missed you a lot".

"It's been two days Maxine", I tell her as I kiss her head.

"Very long two days, now tell me everything". She tells me as she pulls me to the kitchen. Where I find Pete Seating on a stool with his walking stick by his side. He looks fine and almost healed.

" So that's why you missed me?" I ask her as I give Pete a side hug and a kiss on his head. I ask him if he is okay and he tells me he is good.

" Ooh come on, you have been holding on me for a very long time",She pouts.

"Maxine I am the one who planned the date, so I think it's best if you get your results from Kyle and Robin don't you think".

" OMG, you're impossible", She shouts as she walks out of the kitchen.

After a moment of hearing Maxine talking to herself. The house goes back to quiet.

" Where is everyone?" I ask Pete.

" Emerson and the twins went back to their pack, Tyson is at the pack house with Alpha and Beta. So it's just Maxine and me", Pete tells me.

" Why are you here, I thought you will be with your mates solving crimes".

"I just needed some rest", I tell him. I mean who wants to go back at the crime scene when you already know what you did.

"Do you want anything to eat?"