CHAPTER SEVEN

EMERSON'S P.O.V

Seeing him running like that crying I knew something went wrong, especially when I don't see any of his friends running after him. I don't know what happened, Steven, Stephen and I just got here. I don't think I want to wait for some explanations right now maybe later but now I want to check on Tyler.

"Let us go", I tell the twins, as we go back to our car driving to where Tyler headed.

" Okay I don't want to be a buzz kill but where are we going?" Steve asks.

" After Tyler", I respond increasing the speed so I could catch up with him.

" Come on man, we already talked about this. He is not your mate maybe he needs space right now", Stephen says.

I don't respond but keep on driving.  I know am not his mate but the bond we have makes me care about him so much. So I can't let him in pain alone until when he is ready to talk about it. Few minutes we are out of the pack's borders, seeing Tyler's car parked beside the road. So I park behind him, getting out of the car I  walk to his car. I find him staring at his bloodied hands.

" Hey what happened?" I ask opening his door.

" I don't know, I just started to cough blood". He cries.

" Holy shit what happened to you?" Stephen shouts the moment he sees Tyler's condition.

I look for  injuries but I don't see any, " Tyler what happened?"

" I ran away from my mates", He whispers.

He is experiencing rejection. This is not good. " We need to get you back to your mate".

" He said mates, in plural". Stephen corrects.

" Kyle and Robin?" Steve half shouts.

" Guys focus, we need to help him". I yell at them.

" I need to go home please". Tyler says painfully.

" It is in the middle of the night Tyler, you can't drive in your state". I reason with him.

" I need to go home", He pleads with tears this time.

I look at the twins, " I will take Tyler home. Go and tell them that he is fine, I will make sure to drive him there safely".

" Are you sure?" Steve asks.

" YES!.....Now go". I tell them as I take my duffel bag from the car. They get into the car and drive back to the Silver Moon pack.

" Okay Tyler, I need to clean you up and change your shirt". I tell him which he just groans, tired to lift his arms.

I remove his shirt, wiping all the blood. I take one of my T/shirt and put on him. I carry him out of the driver's seat placing him at the back seat so he could comfortably lay there. Getting back to the driver's seat, I write Forest Hill to the GPS and start to drive.

It is going to be a very long six hours.

---------------------------------------------------

TYLER'S P.O.V

Waking up I find myself in an unfamiliar room, curtains were drawn closer to each other. Looking am on king size bed covered with a fluffy blanket but I could hear some Tv noise at the other side of the door. I get out of bed to notice I am wearing an unfamiliar T/shirt. Walking out of the room I find Emerson watching a movie while eating.

He looks my way the moment he felt my presence, " You okay?" He asks putting down his plate.

" Where are we?" I ask him.

" In a hotel, just outside your pack's borders. I didn't want to get inside your pack while you were still unconscious. I don't want to die".

After a moment of silence, " Thank you for driving me home".

" Yeah sure. Are you sure you are okay?" He asks with concern.

" I am okay Emerson. But I am starving", I tell him taking a seat beside him.

" Good because I have ordered plenty of food. I knew you would be hungry". He gets up to get me something to eat.

Few more hours of eating and watching movies silently, of course, I decided it was time for me to face my family. After seven years I am just going to show up without a call. Driving into the pack's border and in a few minutes, I will be home. I park the car outside the house, looking at the dashboard it says seven, I think they will be home by now.

" Are you ready to do this?" Emerson asks beside me.

" Not really, but I can't turn back now", I tell him as I look at the house in front of me.

" I will stay in the car, you better hurry". Emerson tells me.

" Wait you are not coming with me?"

" I think one new person is enough for them right now when you are done reuniting come and get me".

I sigh " Let us get over this".

" Good luck", Emerson says the moment I reached the front door. I am going to need it anyway.

I hear people laughing and the TV is on, so I gently knock at the door. In a second the door is widely opened.

" OMG!.... YOU ARE HOME!", Devyn jumps at me. I stumble back a little. They are not young anymore.

" Tyler!" Daisy starts to cry as she approaches me. " You are home".

" I have missed you too", I put Devyn down so I could hug Daisy. Man, they have grown up.

Before they could start with questions we hear something coming from the stairs, Devyn runs to the person almost crashing to him.

" Dad look who is here", She pulls the person towards us.

It is Dad and he hasn't aged a day. His hairs are a little grey but he is just like I left him.

"Dad", I call him but he keeps on staring at me. His eyes start to form tears.

" Dad are you okay?" Daisy asks him.

He doesn't answer her but he walks towards me giving a tight hug as if his life depends on it, " I have missed you baby".

" Me too dad", I hug him back.

" Group hug", The twins scream crushing us.

The front door opens to reveal Papa.

" Tyler?" Papa calls.

" Hey Papa", I detach from Dad, walking to where Papa is and Hug him.

" Why so late at night?" Papa asks after we part and they all look at me.

I know they would ask why now after seven years, " I have mates and I ran away from them".

************************************

A/N

Till next time.

Thanks for reading.

Enjoy, vote, comment, share, and follow.

Stay safe.