Chapter 1. The Hellfire Club

Wordcount- 1781

Y/ns Pov
I'm in the car with Chrissy, as we need to go to a pep rally.

I really hate being a cheerleader. As I'm getting out of the car dad pulls me back by my bare wrist, which have old scars from, well you  probably know what, sending shocks of pain up my arm to my body.

"I want you to be more like your sister, and you could have atleast became more skinny", Dad complains as he let's go of my wrist ruffly.

"I'm sorry dad, have a good day at work", I reply to make small talk so he forgets that.

He smiles nicely and says "you to fattie".
Ouch

I'm walking away when Chrissy puts her arm over my shoulders ,"Hey gorgeous don't be upset about that, dad is just jealous that he could never have your body ok", she says to cheer me up and of course it worked.

I smile and thank Chris (Chrissys nickname) she then walks off to her friends when I hear my name being called, it was Ms. Kelley, and she was with a girl with red hair, she was signaling me to come over and I did, "Y/n today 10 minutes after Max is when your appointment is on, now both of you straight to the gym, good luck in your cheer today Y/n", Ms. Kelley finishes and walks off.

I'm about to walk away when someone says " So your in the cheer squad?" It was max. "Oh ya, against my will though, dad made me" I reply, smiling sadly.

"Oh why though, your probably qn amazing person ,anyway, friends?" She asks, I smile and say "friends".

Wow well that was pretty quick, I've never made a friend so fast.

Time skip to 10 minutes

It's halfway through the pep rally and I'm being tossed in the air while doing a flip.

I pray they catch me and they did, as in rehearsal they almost dropped me as they weren't expecting me to be that light, Men. I grabbed my pom poms from another boy and waved them around and I stud up on there hands and held pom poms in the air.

I dropped them and continued my routine, I was starting to get nauseous, but continued.

It finally ended after what seemed like 3 years.

I ran to the front of the bleachers and sat on the ground beside Chris.

Then Chrissys boyfriend, Jason started his speech.

This was his speech.

First off... Hey.
First off, I'd like to thank each and everyone of you.
Without your support, we wouldn't be here, give yourself a big hand.

We all clap and us cheerleaders ravel our pom poms together, but I get blurred vision. But comes back after a few seconds, that's normal.

He continues.
And of course, of course, I have to give a special shout-out to the best and the prettiest fans of all time, The Tiger Cheer Squad.

I physically throw up in my mouth as just hearing a boy say pretty to me, obviously not only me, but you get my point. And other point, I'm not even a fan.