CHAPTER 4: DEAR BILLY

Wordcount~4086(NOT INCLUDING A/N OR THIS)

Y/ns POV
Nancy pulls up to the library in her car and me, Robin and Nancy leave the car walking into the school.

"We are breaking an entry, ...... fun" I say smirking while we go in the building.

Robin looks at me and smiles like 😃.
Nancy be like 🥸
School be like 🐯......

ANYWAYS

We run in and run to Ms. Kelleys Office, we see them standing outside of her office so we walk to them and Max says ,"It was here. Right here", pointing her flashlight to were indicate where she saw a grandfather father clock, like me?

"A grandfather clock?" Nancy questions, Max just nods.

"It was so real". Is all Max said and she stopped.

Dustin starts shaking Max while saying ,"Max come on".
Steve also says 'Max?'

Max snaps out of what she was thinking.

"It was like she was in a trance or something. Exactly what Eddie said happened to Chrissy". Dustin explains

"That's not even the bad part". Max says walking into Ms. Kelleys Office, I follow close behind and everyone follows me.

"Fred and Chrissy, they both came to Ms. Kelley for help. Uh, they both were having headaches, bad headaches that wouldn't go away. And then... then the nightmares. Trouble sleeping. They'd wake up in a cold sweat. Then they started seeing things. Bad things. From their past. These visions, they just... they kept on getting worse and worse until eventually... everything ended".  Max explains.

"Vecnas curse" Robin says.

"Chrissy's headache started a week ago, Fred's six days ago, I've been having them for five days", she pauses and looks at me ," Y/n has been having them for fives days also. I don't know how long we have. All I know is that, for Fred and Chrissy, they both died less than 24 hours after their first vision. And I just saw that goddamn clock so..." Max stops.

"Am is it bad to mention that I have saw the clock more than 10 times in the past 5 days, how am I not dead?" I say confused.

"I don't know buy me and y/n don't have long but, looks like I'm gonna die tomorrow" Max says tearing a bit.

We hear a clang in the distance, I nearly screamed but Robin put her hand against my mouth and pulled me near her so I wouldn't scream.

My breathing was heavy, only for like 5 seconds as Robin let go.

"Stay here" Steve says walking out and grabbing a long lamp .

"Hey y/n, here listen to your music, what one is your favourite right now?" Nancy asks passing me my headphones.

"Babooshka by Kate Bush" I reply grabbing the headphones from Nancy. Max grabs my hand after I turned on the music and I was blushing a bit, I saw Max smirk at me a bit as she saw I was red, almost qs red as her hair.

We walk out behind Steve, as he has the 'weapon'.

Someone runs from the corner making me and everyone scream, I screamed so loud that Max gripped my hand so I know she's there.