MAXS RECOVERY <3

Y/ns pov
Today we are finally getting Maxs casts off, it's been 9 weeks since she's had them on and she finally gets them all of today.

Steve drove us to hospital and he was going to drive us back to her house too.

When we got up to the reception they look at me and Max and said to go to the waiting area and they'd be here shortly.

I was about to wheel Max away but then the doctor came to us and said he was ready now, well that was a fast wait right.

I Wheeler Max into the room and sat on the chair the doctor told me to sit on and he then got this thing that cuts off casts, but it won't cut skin, which is cool.

He first did her arm cast, when it was of, the doctor asked her to move it around to see if it is OK to not keep on for another week. It was all good and no bones cracking.

Then he did her left leg, she moved it around and it was all good, and then her right legs cast was removed and it was perfectly healed.

Max got off the wheelchair and couldn't walk straight for a few seconds, but she quickly got her balance.

We quickly thanked the doctor, then left the hospital.

Steve was suprised we were out earlier than expected, but he wasn't complaining, so he quickly drove us to Maxs house.

Maxs mom knows about me and Max, she doesn't support the LGBTQ+ community, buy she supports Max and I and thats a win in my books.

Maxs mom hugs us as we enter and we then walk to Maxs room.

"This is the best thing ever,  I haven't been able walk in so long" Max said pacing around her room

"And I don't have to wheel you everywhere anymore" I say laying on her bed.

"Hey, can I read you a comic, you seem tired, it might make you fall asleep"Max says kissing my head.

"Oh ok sure" I say smiling up at her "Ok perfect, which one?" She asks holding up 2 comics, I just say "right one".

It was a Spider-Man comic.

She lays down and I lay my head on her shoulder that wasnt broken and I hear her start reading.

She flipped about 2 pages before I felt myself fall asleep.

I fall asleep on my girlfriends shoulder, thinking about how much I love her <3