CHAPTER 3: The Monster and the Superhero

Wordcount ~2248
(Not including a/n at the end or this note)

Y/ns POV
The cops have discovered Fred's body and are now questioning me and Nancy but more so Nancy qs I said one word to Fred.

The officer says," And after you talked to Wayne, what happened?"  "I heard barking from the dog, and then... he was just gone" Nancy replies. The Cop points his pen to me and I just nod as I'm a very nervous person when it comes to talking as I have social anxiety.

The cop continues," See anyone lurking about? Who looks like they shouldn't be there?" "No, no, no, there was nobody there (cop)' nobody' " I already told this to Officer Daniels" me and Nancy look behind us to the cop behind me, I decide to speak ,"Did you look into Victor Creel?" "Sorry what's that?" The cop say and the other replys ,"Victor Creel. Wayne goy it in their head that the old nut did this" Me and Nancy look to the cop who was questioning us.

He clicks his tongue and says," Victor's locked away. Dont need to worry about him, all right? Now you said last you saw Fred, he was by the picnic tables,( I notice nancys eyes looking teary) do I have that ri-" I cut him off getting annoyed.

"No you listen to me NOT her OK, (he looks at Nancy) 'I click my fingers in his face' stop looking at her, we believe Wayne and I don't give 2 flying fucks if you do or not, but WE are supposed to believe that, a young adult 3 years older than Chrissy supposedly kilt her and Fred, how di you think he did it" I finish looking at him ," uhhhhhh well he was the last one with he-" I cut him off," Well that's just dumb".

I finish and the cop is put in his place, I look to where  Nancy was looking and 4 people were standing at the open doors of the car.

The cops leave us be and let us go, we run over to Steve, Robin, Dustin  and Max 😍 wooow she looks pretty today 🙂.

Max runs (un)straight to me and hugs me and says ,"You nailed that cop harder than I almost hit my brother in his dick" She giggles but stop quickly and her grip tightens.

I see she's getting teary, " Whats wrong?" I ask worried about her, " Well I lost my brother last year ,Billy Hargrove". Oh my GOD SHES BILLYS LITTLE SISTER?!?!??! Hot 😏

"Ohhhhh I'm so sorry, I know what it's like, I lost my sister yesterday morning or earlier even we don't know the pecific time" I say starting to cry again, and when I say cry I don't mean ' oh boo hoo time to cry, I mean TIME TO BALL CRYING'

"Wait you're Chrissy's sister" she says, I reply sadly with a nod.

She pulls me back into a hug and she starts crying to. 

The others are looking at us and me and Max notice.

"Let us sulk over our sibling unfortunate deaths in peace", I say sadly.

They just smile sweetly a bit

TIME SKIP
Maxs Pov
I'm sat beside Y/n on a bench near where I live and we are discussing how Fred and Chrissy and what kilt them.

I noticed Y/n getting sad at this as we continue to talk about it.

She was also beside Robin, Robin noticed and side hugged Y/n wile covering her ears and saying ,"Guys do remember that Chrissy is y/ns sister". Robin was obviously right, so we stopped talking about Chrissy and Robin let her hands fall so y/n could hear us.

"I Didn't Love You To Late" Max Mayfield x Female ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara