CHAPTER 7: THE MASSACRE AT HAWKINS LAB

Wordcount~ 3179

If u haven't read the dive which was uploaded yesterday read it, as alot of my friends said they didn't get the notification so just a heads up
Anyways enjoy 🥰- this isn't counted in the wordcount

Warning- strangulation, blood

Y/ns Pov
Steve was getting strangled by these bat looking demogorgan thingys. The group will probably name them demobats, Anyways.

2 of them were biting into his side, so Nancy hit one with the ore and it flew away

"Hey there" Nancy said.

Then Robin went and stepped on the demobats tail taht was strangling Steve
"Quick! HOLD IT, ROBIN!" Says Nancy
"I got it" Robin says .

"Get it" I say
"KILL IT, KILL IT" Eddie shouts.

We starts beating these hoes up, well Nancy and Eddie have the ores, I have nothing but my light, same with Robin.

But a demobat comes onto Nancys head probably trying to bite her, I quickly go help and try get it off, Steve then yanks off the demobat from the damage Robin and Nancy did to it.

Robin gets the one off of Nancy and swings it into the ground, Nancy steps on its tail, pinning it down and slams the ore into its heart, if it has one, but it is dead so \_('-')_/.

One quickly comes to me and I swing the light at it, I then grab the candle in it and throw it at the bat, killing it, melting it.

Eddie kills one as it legit bites onto the end of his ore, and he pushes it down into the ground.

Steve then steps on the bat that was strangling him and uses his hand to rip it in half.

Blood coming from his mouth, and out of breath, I quickly go over and see his state, "Oh my god, Harrington, I would ask if you're OK, but your obviously not" I say and he says ,"ya, well done for noticing Cunningham". He responds.

Eddie throws his ore to the ground, pacing.

Nancy comes and inspects Steve and asks ,"Are you OK?" Like what I said wasmt important, which probably wasn't but eh ,he says ,"They took about a pound of flesh. But other than that, yeah never better

"Uh do you guys think these bats have, like, rabies?" Robin asks.

"What?" Steve questions.
"It's just that rabies are, like my number one greatest fear. And I think we should get you to a doctor really soon, because once symptoms set in, it's too late. You're already dead". She finishes and then we hear a creature screech.

It's the bats again.

I hide behind Nancy slightly but, so I can still see, and we see them coming our way. But they stop at the gate and start inspecting it as it is destroyed.

"Alright there isn't that many" Steve whispers to us.

"We can take 'em, right?". He continues.

Then we hear multiple from beyond the bats infront of us.

"Ya, or we die trying" I say from behind Nancy.