CHAPTER 9: THE PIGGYBACK :PART 1

Wordcount ~ 1838

Y/ns pov
It was late that night, the only hotting away at nothing, us have our plan figured out, discussing who goes where, and what were doing.

"Okay. I wanna run through it one more time.
Phase one" Nancy says
"We meet Erica at the playground, she'll signal, Chrissy and Lucas, when we're ready", Robin explains.

Nancy: phase 2

Steve: Max baiyd Vecna. He'll go after her, which'll put him in his trance.

Nancy: Phase three

Dustin: Me and Eddie draw the bats away.

Nancy: four.

Robin: we head into Vecnas newly bat-free lair, and...
(shakes bottle with cloth, which they'll set fire too)... flambé.

Nancy: five

Y/n: I distract the bats with playing my electric guitar after Dustin and Eddie get back into our reality. Then shot them until I'm out of ammo.
After I'm done I go into watergate, swim to surface.

Nancy: Nobody moves on to the next phase until we've all copied. Nobody deviates from the plan, no matter what.
Got it

Everyone: got it.

I grab assault rifle and Eddie says," Y/n Cunningham, handling a gun". I smile a bit and shrug.

Time skip.

We are all spread out,and I'm all on my own,  but not for to long Eddie and Dustin  said they are coming to me as soon as they get through the portal.

I row my boat out to see the other boat left behind, I then jump into the water, pushing the boat as far as I can, I look down sigh and go underwater my eyes closed, put I open them, when I feel the portal and swim into it.

I get up from the ground and now I'm all soaked again and my bra kinda see-through.

It doesn't matter though nobody's hear, just me.

I bring out my bag and pull out a big portable speaker,in its case that is luckily waterproof, I smile as I see it isn't damaged, me and Eddie are doing rock music, he is doing "Master Of Puppets" and I'm doing "Lay All Your Love On Me".

I'm looking at Maxs' hoodie that I'm wearing and remember what she said to me before we left them at the Creels mansion.

FLASHBACK
Max turns to me before leaving and says, "if I die, take my wardrobe, ok?" She says to me kisses me and I feel a tear roll down my cheek.
"Be careful Max" I say and she nods ,"You two babe" she says letting go of my face after she wiped my tear

😳SHE CALLED ME BABE?!?!?!?

END OF FLASHBACK
I look at my arms, as I cut off the arms of the hoodie, kinda like Eddie's sleevless denim jacket that Harrington is wearing.

(If you look up sleevless zip up hoodies that's the look I'm going for, but it's your favourite colour <3)

I set up the wires and plug it into my electric guitar, it's a pretty lilac colour.