CHAPTER 6: THE DIVE

Wordcount~ 3307 (not including A/n or this)

Y/ns pov
"It's an attic, of course it's an attic" Robin complains.

We found out that was where Vecna stays when possessing people.

Time skip to the morning

Nancy wake us all up we all slept in the car surprised we all fit, I slept on top of Max, she insisted, and I was to tired to complain so, I look out the window and there's a phone booth.

I left to phone my parents real quickly to see if Chrissy was alive or not to see if what I did worked, I went to the nearest phone booth and I quickly put in my mother's phone number and she says that they are holding a funeral for Chrissy, I guess it didn't work, killing her in the Upside down.

I sniffled and let a few stray tears fall.

I told mom I was going to go to see Chrissy's body and decided to not go to the funeral, I couldn't bare the thought of seeing her being buried, so I ask Nancy when everyone comes out if she can drop me off, she says yes and we all go to her car, Max makes me sit in her lap again to the pac of space but she didn't care, she kept insisting it.

Time skip to the placecwgere they keep the bodies before it is buried,( u know what I'm on about, where wills fake dead body is.)

"Hey, Y/n ill wait for you, we need you for this", Nancy says, I sniffle and nod my head and start walking off.

The receptionist leads me to her dead body and he pulls her bed thingy out

Wait, her eyes, their back... is she alive?

I shake her and she gasps for air, the man runs and screams ,"WE NEED AN AMBULANCE HURRY!!!"

"OMG CHRIS?!" I say in a whisper shout
"Hey gorgeous" she mutters. I cry and a tear falls," I want to whip it off your beautiful face, but I'm injured" she laughs out and I laugh too

Time skip

The ambulance comes and brings Chrissy to the hospital, I run to Nancys car sad I sit on Max's lap and hug her, so hard, Nancy starts driving again.

I can't believe Chrissy is ok

We start driving to meet up with Eddie and we listen to our music.

When we arrive, there is police, we run and listen to listen to the cops.

"A little after midnight... reporting a homicide here on the lake. Officer Callahan here and myself arrived first on the scene. We made our way to lovers Lake, about ten yards from that house you see behind me. It was there thar we found the victim, an 18 year old senior from Hawkins High, Patrick McKinney, his limbs.. his body, it was disfigured...  There was an eyewitness on the scene...
We have also identified a person of interest.' He holds up a picture of' Eddie Munson. We encourage anyone with information to please come forward".
He continues but we don't listen.

"Oh man" Dustin says
"This is not good. Really not good" says Steve a little taken back.

We listen back to the police officer, " You've got a lit of questions, and I'm going to answer as many as I can. Two o'clock at town Hall, where anyone from the Hawkins community is welcome. But right now, I've got some work to do, and I appreciate your understanding" he finishes and walks off, interviews still questioning things like