Chapter 2 :Vecnas Curse

Wordcount- 1752

Maxs' Pov
I wake up having another nightmare about Billy, the guilt from that night lures with me each day.

I go to the cupboard above the sink to get my pills, I take one, put it under the sink, turn on the tap to dampen it and swallow.

I look when I hear barking, I go to look out the door and cop cars are driving in to the house across from us.

Mom comes out and says ,"Looks like that Munson boy is up to no good again".

I walk off the porch to get a closer look at what's happened.

A cop opens the door and him and another cop walk in, I look through the open door as best as I can as I can't see from here very well.

I see a body, on the ground with what looks like a broken arm.

I feel a gand on my shoulder and a voice says ," Hey! You can't be out here. Get back inside". He repeats as I take a wicked glance back ," Back inside!"

I run back to the house to my mother still watching, I know that girl from somewhere, but where ?

Time skip
Y/ns Pov
Chrissy still isn't home and I'm getting worried, I'm home alone as dad has work, Mom is meeting with an old friend and I'm, well waiting for Chris.

I hear a knock and think it's Chrissy, but it isn't, its a police officer, I'm starting to get horrified, I feel the colour drain from my face.

"Hey can I help you sir", I ask. He takes off his hat and says,"You're parents home", "No I'm home alone sir", I reply and he says ,"You're wanna got to sit down".

I sit down and he says, "I'm sorry kid, but your sister Chrissy, she passed away we don't know when but, she's gone".

"No.. no, no no no no SHE CANT, SHES THE ONLY PERSON WHO CARES QBOUT ME PLEASE" I scream out in pain falling to the ground, the cop comes and hugs me saying,"We are going to bring you to see her body, one last time".

I just cry, I've never cried so hard in my life, Chrissy, the best person to live, the kindest, sweetest person I've known since I was born, is... is gone.

I want to kill whatever kilt my sister, I'm going to find this monster, and kill them, LEAD them to their slaughter, just like a piglet from birth.

I still continue to cry on our way there.

There is a lot of ambulances, but before they put the heavy black cloth over my dead sisters corpse, they see the Police officer I was with and stop, back up so I coul get a better look.

Her eyes were white, with blood falling from them like tears but just smeared like mascara when someone was crying.

I burst out and look away I can't look at her, I hold her hand, her very pale cold hand, her pink nail varnish still on her fingernails.

The Cop that drove me here came over took me away and left me at a bench.

I'm destrought I can't live without Chrissy, I wish it was me not Chrissy.