Part 16

Mina pov

I wonder what that was all about. I continue eating my food, it was delicious. The smell was so warm and soothing, the food melted in your mouth, and the taste was just perfect. I couldn't imagine a better meal. It was even tastier than Lunch Rush's food, and that was almost impossible to accomplish.

Denki and Y/n keep shouting at each other with Sero watching, a twitching grin forming. I roll my eyes at their nonsense, a smile of my own forming, but this one isn't teasing.

I look over to Bakugou and Kirishima. The two of them are close, and not just physically. Kirishima is trying to make Bakugou eat off his fork, and he was actually letting the redhead do it. A small smirk appeared. Kirishima turned to face me and I gave him a wink before turning away. His face turned as red as a tomato as he looked down to hide the blush.

Looking back at my own plate, I started to eat. Soon after everyone finished, it was time for bed, or at least for y/n's parents. We kids were going to stay up and watch movies.

"Which should we watch first," Sero held up two movies, "The Princess Bride, a funny movie about true love and lots of sword fighting, or The Hag, a story about an old witch who died in the woods by our school."

"Ooh! Do the Hag!!" Everyone in the group chirped in agreement, except for Y/n.

"I'm a bit nervous. Mina, can we cuddle during the movie?" My face flushed as I stared at the girl who said that.

"Y-yeah we can do that.." I replied shakily. An adorable smile appeared on her face that made me smile just as bright.

Shortly after the movie began, a jump scare made Y/n flinch and hug my arm. I looked down and blushed, putting my arm around her. She looked up at me, eyes wide, slowly going back to their normal size.

Throughout the rest of the movie, Y/n was an adorable mess. She got scared at the littlest things and hugged my arm tighter and tighter each time she was scared. By the end, she had passed out in exhaustion. I smiled down at her, happy that she trusted me enough to sleep on me.

Everyone started getting up and stretching except for me, not wanting to wake the girl on me. Denki noticed first.

"Aww!! Mina and Y/n sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" He started singing, very loudly.

"Shut up," I hissed, "y/n and her parents are sleeping." He immediately quieted down after that.

"Want help carrying her to her room," Bakugou offered. I was a bit surprised at that.

"That's so manly Bakubro!" Kiri yelled quietly.

He 'tched' and walked over.

"So?" He asked again.

"No thanks, I got it. I'm pretty strong you know." With that, I picked up what I hope to be my future girlfriend. She was surprisingly light. I carried her to her room carefully and set her down on her bed gently.

I tried to walk away but she grabbed my arm. "Please...stay," she mumbled in her sleep. I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks.

"I'm sorry, y/n, but I need to get the others' stuff set up for bed. I'll come back when I finish," I promised and walked away.

After grabbing enough pillows and blankets for everyone, I set them all down on the floor. Everyone was starting to get sleepy and came into our friend's room to sleep.

I crawled under the covers of y/n's bed, ignoring the giggles of my immature friends, and kissed y/n on her forehead.

"Goodnight, y/n," I said gently before falling asleep.