100K Reads Bonus Chapter

*Samantha's POV*

"Minjun ah it's time to wake up" i walk in to minjuns room and shake the little body of his.

"It's time for your very first day of school, you don't want to be late and get scolded by the teacher"

"Ok, I'm up" he sits up and with his messy bed hair.

"Haha go clean up and I'll make breakfast" I go out of the room and head to the kitchen.

Today was the day, finally my little, well not so little anymore, Minjun is starting his first day at School. He's already 6 and I remember exactly when he turned 3, just 3 years ago. How time flies. I feel something wrap around my waist.

"Morning Baby" Minseok kisses my neck

"Haha someone's in a good mood today"

"Yeah my little boy is going to school today"-xiu

"Shouldn't that be sad? He's growing up so fast"

"It's sad as well but we get some privacy once he's gone" he turns me around so I'm facing him and pulls me closer towards him.

"Yah, Kim Minseok"

"What? It's time we had baby number 2, I don't just want one kid" what he said is right, we should have another kid and shouldn't leave the gap too long, 6 years maybe a lot but we haven't had time to do anything but I guess today we can.

"I don't like this uniform" Minjun comes out wearing his uniform, I suddenly start to tear up and the emotional sight of seeing him in his uniform already.

"You're so big now" Xiumin goes and picks him up.

"If you meet any girls at school you have to pick nice ones with a nice personality not because they're pretty" -xiu

"Are you already trying to marry off our 6 year old son?"

We laugh and all sit down at the table and eat our breakfast.

"Don't you have schedule today?"

"Yeah but not until later in the afternoon" he says with a wink

"So immature, come on Minjun time to go to school" he runs out the door and goes inside the car. Me and Minseok follow behind and get in. We drive to the school and it's busy with kids just like our Minjun, fresh in their new uniform with their cartoon backpacks ready for their first class ever.

"Minjun ah, be nice to everyone and listen to the teacher ok?"

"Yes eomma" he smiles just like his Appa, chubby cheeks.

"Remember what I told you about the girls"-xiu

"Hahah, ok Appa" he runs to the teacher and already I see him talking to other boys.

"I knew this day would come" Minseok wraps his hand around my waist.

"Don't worry we still have baby number 2"-xiu

"Is that all you're thinking about right now" he pulls me in the car and drives home. As soon as we get into the house he drags me to the room and we just do what any other couple would do.

-----

"How long has it been" he hugs me our bare skins touching each other.

"Too long" i say

"It's weird not having a screaming 6 year old in the house"-xiu

"Yeah it is, but it's been a while since we've had just you and me time, since you're always busy"