Chapter 17

Samantha's POV

"YOU KNOW WHAT, SAM? IM SICK OF EVERYTHING NOW, IM WASTING MY LIFE JUST FIGHTING WITH YOU, I CANT HANDLE EVERYTHING ANYMORE, YOU KNOW WHAT?............."

He paused.

"WE'RE OVER" he said

"FINE THEN"

I ran out of the house crying. I just kept running until I was somewhere far from him. I sat under the tree crying.

-----

Xiumin's POV

She ran out crying. All of a sudden I felt guilt, regret, sadness.

I started having a mental breakdown. I went to my old room and threw everything on the ground.

"MINSEOK, WHY ARE YOU FUCKING SO STUPID, YOU JUST FUCKING LOST THE ONE YOU LOVE THE MOST"

I kept throwing things on the floor. I went to the mirror and looked at my reelection.

"You're such an ass Kim Minseok" I said.

I punched the mirror causing my hand to start bleeding. But I thought for a moment.

"Maybe it's good that we are having space between us"

I walked out the door, all the members looking at me with worry in their eyes.

"I'm fine"

I walked to the bathroom and Luhan came.

"I'm guessing you 2 broke up" - Luhan

"Are you pissed at me for hurting your sister?"

He sighed.

"I can never be mad at my best mate"- Luhan

He helped me take the glass out of my hand and wrapped my hand in a bandage.

"Don't do this again, you got it?" -Luhan

"Ok......"

I couldn't help but just break into tears. I really hate my self.

"It's ok, I think you 2 should have space anyways" - luhan

He was right, we needed the space.

------

Samantha's POV

My eyes felt tight from the crying, I don't even know how long I've been sitting under this tree crying. All I knew, was that it was dark.

I started walking in the dark but I didn't recognise the street.
I decided to call Luhan to come pick me up. I put my hand in my pocket but my phone wasn't there.

"Aish, I just ran out of the house, I didn't grab my phone"

I just kept walking and tried to find my way back.

"Exactly how far did I run?" I thought to my self.

-----

Finally, like an hour later I arrived back home.

I opened the door and it was dark.
I think everyone's sleeping. I quietly walked upstairs and headed to my room.

The door of the bathroom opened and I bumped into someone.

"Ow" that was ....... xiumins voice.

"S....sor.....ry" I ran in my room and shut the door.

I started to cry again. I really couldn't believe it was over between us.

------

Xiumins POV

I opened the bathroom door and I bumped into someone.

"Ow" I said

I looked up to see Sam, her face was all red and puffy. That was when I really started to feel upset. I hate to see her upset.

"S....or.....ry" she said and ran into her room.

I started to get teary. I missed her so much already.

------

Samantha's POV

I wiped my tears and headed to my bathroom. I took off my clothes and went in the shower. I washed and dried my self up then got dressed. After that I went to the bed and got in.

I looked at my hands and notice the couple ring Xiumin got for me for our 4 month anniversary.

That caused me to tear up. About 2 weeks ago we were so happy but now........we're a mess.

"I wish I could turn back time"

I kept the couple ring on. We're be over but I love him.

-----

Awwwww they broke upppppp :((((
That's sadddddddddd ahahha.

Well stay tuned for the next chapter guysssss. Oh and I'm gonna use Krystal from f(x) as another character.....shes going to be a bitch tho....BUT PLEASE UNDERSTAND KRYSTAL IS MY BIAS FROM F(X) I DO NOT HATE HER IM JUST USING A RANDOM IDOL FOR MY STORYYYY DONT HATE MEEEE

Remember to follow my twitter for updates and news!!!
@hottest_exostan

IG:
@kimminseokwife
@ibagsthethaiprince
@sur.man.fa

- Mrs Horvejkul xx