Chapter 7

Samantha's POV

Its the day where EXO and I head to the range for a photoshoot.
We had to leave early because the range was quite far. The manager said it would be a 2 hour drive.

I got up and went to go get ready. I put on an oversized jumper and wore leggings. I put on my Dr. Martins and tied my hair in a messy bun.

I walked out of my room too see EXO on the couch, half of them were sleeping and the other half.

"Morning" suho said.

"Morning" I replied back.

"Is everyone ready?" Exo manager asked.

"Yesss" we all answered

All of us headed outside to see a parked tour bus infront of the house.

"Let's goooooo" I said

"This is y...ou...r..s?" Luhan stuttered

"Yes now let's go innn"

"WHAT ELSE DO YOU HAVE?" A UNICORN?!?!?" He said

"Yeah I already got a unicorn"

"What?!?" They all said.

I pointed to Lay who was standing there blankly.

"Yeah his the unicorn"

We all started laughing and headed inside the tour bus.

"Wows it even has a second floor" baek said.

"It's got a kitchen and lounge and bathroom" Chen added.

"ITS GOT BEDS" yelled Tao.

"Wow you guys seem so amazed"

"OF COURSE" they all said.

"Um ok?"

I sat down in the couch.

"Sooooo" I said braking the awkward atmosphere

"Do you travel with this every day?" Sehun asked

"No I only do if it's long trips that take hours if it isn't i take a normal van"

"Ahhhhh ok" they all said.

"Since we will be driving for a while let's play truth or truth, so only asking questions, no dares" Sehun suggested.

"Sureeee since you suggested it then you start" I said

Sehun started scanning everyone thinking who he would pick to ask a question.

------

Sehun's POV

I scanned the room seeing who to pick. I looked around and my eyes landed on Sam Noona.

"Sam Noona" I said.

"Me?" She replied

"Yep, who would you date in EXO" I asked.

She started to turn red.

"That's hard because if I do say it Luhan won't let me near that person."

"My sister knows me too well" Luhan hyung said while he put his arm over her shoulder.

"Just say one person" I said.

------

Samantha's POV

I already knew the answer when Sehun asked that question. Xiumin. That was the answer, but I was afraid if I do say him Luhan as usual would be a protective person and not let me near him.