Chapter 1

Authors Note:

Hope you guys enjoy this first chapter ^_^.

------

Samantha's POV

" Sam, Sam, Sam get up Luhan and his other members will be here soon "
I really am not a morning person, hearing my mum telling me to get up is worse then an alarm clock because once you switch it off it never goes off.

"Arghh MaMa let me sleep in for a few minutes I just here last night from Korea so I could be with you and you're telling me to wake up"

"But Sam, Luhan's coming WITH his members (Exo-m)which means Lay, Tao, Chen, Kris and Xiumin! will be here"

"What?!?! YOU COULD'VE TOLD ME EARLIERRRR!!!"

I got up and rushed to the bathroom, I took a nice hot shower and brushed my teeth. I put on a plain white t-shirt, an army jacket and dark blue jeans on. I quickly put on my make-up. I rushed to my room to quickly tidy it up.

"I am still so tired, I am seriously not a morning person" I said to my self.

"Sam!!! Luhan's Here!!!!!!"

"I haven't seen Lu Ge in ages, I really miss him but will it be awkward with the other members?" I thought

I went out to see Exo-M members and none other then Luhan.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I am luhan's yeoldongseng Samantha!" I bowed to them. When I got back up all of their mouths except luhan were literally hanging open to the ground.

"Y..y..you...a..re...Sa..ma..ntha....th-" they all stuttered and Luhan just stood there.

"Yes Yes I am Samantha the singer from JYP" I cut them off.

"I told you she was my Mei Mei!!" Luhan said.

"Ahhh you didn't believe him AHAHA no one believes what he says" I said

"Yah. Is that a way to say hello to your ge ge after a long time not seeing each other?" luhan replied

"ITS BEEN LONG, LU GE" I ran up to him and hugged him.

"Let me introduce you to my members! This is Tao, he is the panda looking guy" luhan said

"Ni Hao Tao!!" I cheerfully greeted him

"And this is Lay, the unicorn Chen, the troll Kris, the cold guy and this is Xiumin, my BAOZI!" Luhan said.

"Ah..h..e..y" Xiumin stuttered. His face turned red.

/his cute....really cute.....oh god sam/
------
Quick note:
This / / means it's a thought!!
------

"This is my mother everyone, ahh Chen and Xiumin she doesn't know how to speak Korean soooo I guess I will have to translate for you" luhan informed them.

"Ni Hao!" they all replied

"Ni Hao! You all are very handsome" my mother said.

"Xie Xie" Tao, Lay and Kris replied.

I noticed Chen and Xiumin standing there blank.

"She said you all are very handsome" I translated

"Oh..haha Xie Xie!" They both replied back.

"Do you guys want anything to eat?" I asked

"Ba..o...zi..?" Xiumin replied

"Ahahahha now I get why Lu Ge calls you Baozi! aigoo" I laughed and went to go get the members things to eat.

We sat down on the couches and talked about our selfs.

------

Okkkk omg is it good I have a bad feeling most of you are going to say its bad .__. So like I am spazzing for some reason haha. Btw I am Chinese and with Luhan's mum parts I couldn't be bothered typing it Chinese ahaha. I am lazyyyy. anyways I hope you guys like this chapter!!! if I get positive comments I will post the second chapter soon!!!

My names Mrs. Horvejkul, yes I am married to 2pm's Nichkhun haha

- Mrs Horvejkul xx