Chapter 31 (Bonus)

-3 years later-

Samantha's POV

"Eomma, Appa" I felt someone on me and when I opened my eyes, I saw minjun lying on top of me.

"Haha morning birthday boy"

"Appa appa wake up" he moved to Minseok who was sleeping and jumped on him.

"Appaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" -minjun

Minseok groaned and his eyes opened slowly.

"How's my little bread eater " he grabbed minjun, pulled him down and practically hugged him to death.

All I heard was laughing from minjun. I couldn't believe 3 years have already past. it only felt like yesterday when he was born.

"Babe you're going to kill him"

"Oh yeah sorry" Minseok let go of minjun and he was lying there laughing.

"Eomma got you a present" I reached down to the ground and picked up a present that was wrapped.

"Appa also got you one" -xiu

I have him the present and immediately he ripped the wrapping paper up. There revealed a toy set of cars. There were about 4 cars and you had to build your own track. I knew how much he loved cars so I decided to get it for him. There was also 2 10,000 won notes. He was only 3 but I might as well give him 20,000 won (around $21aud).

"MONEYY AND CARRSSSS" he practically yelled in excitement.

"Haha what will you use the money on?" I kissed his temple.

"Hmmmm......cars! oh and breadddddd"-minjun

"Bread -.- seriously"

"I would've bought bread with the money"-xiu

"Like father like son"

"Hahaha"-xiu

"Appa what did you get me????"-minjun

Minseok got up and went to the closet. He pushed out a car of course the kid size cars they can drive around in the house.

"CARR" he immediately jumped down and ran to it.

"Haha we can go ride this today at the park when we have our picnic"-xiu

"Yayyyy"-minjun

"lets test try it"-xiu

I watched as Minseok picked up Minjun and placed him in the car.

"All you have to do is pressed down on this pedal with your foot and steer the wheel"-xiu

Minjun did what he was told and soon he was actually driving in circles around the room.

"Vrooommmmmmmm"-minjun

"wow it actually works like a real car"

"Haha do you like junnie?"-xiu

"I love it!! thanks appa, thanks eomma!"

"WHERES THE BIRTHDAY BOY" all the exo members rushed inside the room holding presents.

"Haha morning hyungs"-minjun

One by one they gave minjun their presents. Mainly car related things like, books, clothes and toys.

"let's get ready for the park!!!"

We got dressed and headed to the park. We set the picnic rugs under a tree. Everyone sat down and helped unpack the food. Then everyone started eating. Minjun sat down in my lap and I fed him bread.

"Babe you need to eat as well" Minseok started feeding me food to eat.

"Appa can I play with the car??"-minjun

"Ok let me get it out of the car"-xiu

A little bit after Minseok came back with the car. He placed minjun in and watched him as he drove around the park.

While minjun was driving the car the rest of us prepared the cake. It was shaped in a car and it was red. We put the candles on and lit them.

"Babe call Minjun to come back"

"Minjun Ah it's time to come back"-xiu

Minjun drove back to where everyone was and I could tell he saw the cake.

"CAKKEEEEE" Minseok picked him up out of the car, sat down and place minjun on his lap.

Everyone started singing the birthday song. I watched as minjun was smiling and laughing. He blew the candles out and everyone clapped. I kissed his cheek and Minseok kissed his other cheek.

"Thank you"-minjun

I got the knife and cutted the cake so everyone could have one slice each.
The day passed pretty fast and we arrived back home. Minjun fell fast asleep in the car. I carried him quietly to his room, Minseok following and I place him down on his bed. Minseok pulled the blankets up and placed his teddy bear next to him.

"Goodnight birthday boy" I kissed his forehead gently and so did Minseok.

Both of us headed to the room and lied down on the bed.

"Such a longgggg dayyyyy"-xiu

"Yeah I know right"

"I think we need to have a little fun" he pulled me closer to him and kissed me.

-----

We were panting like crazy. I must say it's been a while since we've done it because of minjun. I shifted my body so my head was resting on his chest.

"I love you"-xiu

"I love you two" I planted kisses along his jawline.

"I can't believe his 3 already"-xiu

"I know, he must be exhausted from today ahah"

"Soon he'll be leaving for school"-xiu

"I know, I want him to stay as the little junnie"

"Ahha well let's get some rest" Minseok kissed my forehead.

"Yeah night babe"

------

Officially end of My, Love Xiumin again thanks so much for the support!! I'm actually so upset that it's the end :(( I really enjoyed writing this story! Well go check my other new book out! I love you all xx

-Mrs Horvejkul